|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Whatever He Did Had Flourish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Jeanne afraid?
2. Many people in the camp become sick because of what reason?
(a) A lack of water
(b) High temperatures
(c) Spoiled food
(d) Too much food
3. Who has meals brought to him or her instead of eating in the mess hall?
4. What humiliates Jeanne's mother?
(a) Having to watch Jeanne act "white"
(b) Having to sell valuable items for next to nothing
(c) Having to live with her son
(d) Being the only Asian on Terminal Island
5. What is surprising about the morning at the wharf?
(a) The fishing fleet comes back
(b) Jeanne is given an engagement ring
(c) Jeanne's father has a heart attack
(d) A whale washes up on the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the clothing given to the individuals in the camps fit them?
2. Who arrives at the camp to take care of the orphans?
3. Where does Papa go after leaving Japan?
4. What does Woody have Ray and Kiyo do to improve the barracks?
5. What covers the family when they wake up in their first morning at the camp?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)