|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Whatever He Did Had Flourish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the barracks?
2. What do the women use for privacy in the camps?
(a) Large Oxidol cartons
(c) Tree branches
(d) Room screens
3. What does Woody work as in the camp?
4. Why does Papa leave Japan?
(a) Mama is in California
(b) He fights with his father
(c) Japan is in a severe depression
(d) He needs to escape the law
5. Where is Papa held while he is in custody?
(a) New York
(c) North Dakota
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Papa?
2. Who has meals brought to him or her instead of eating in the mess hall?
3. What does Jeanne's father have that he feels guarantees his arrest?
4. What does Jeanne's father burn?
5. At Fort Lincoln, what did Papa work as?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)