|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Common Master Plan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows his good humor and willingness to be responsible to improve things as much as possible for the family?
2. Of what is Jeanne's father accused?
(a) Providing offshore submarines with oil
(b) Hiding Japanese spies in his home
(c) Giving the Japanese information about Pearl Harbor
(d) Sending messages about military arrangements
3. What humiliates Jeanne's mother?
(a) Having to live with her son
(b) Having to watch Jeanne act "white"
(c) Having to sell valuable items for next to nothing
(d) Being the only Asian on Terminal Island
4. Who reassures Mama that they can make the barracks better?
5. What helps the family get through the difficult circumstances?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jeanne when she reaches the camp?
2. Where is the family sent?
3. Who works on the walls with Kiyo?
4. Heavy doses of what leave Jeanne sick?
5. What covers the family when they wake up in their first morning at the camp?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)