|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Common Master Plan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Woody says that Ryan and Kiyo have to complete their task or they'll have to eat sand with what for lunch?
(b) Salad dressing
2. Who does Jeanne think the internees look like in the surplus clothing?
(a) Charlie Chaplin
(b) Franklin Delano Roosevelt
(c) Clark Gable
(d) James Dean
3. What does Jeanne's father have that he feels guarantees his arrest?
(a) A son who lives in Japan
(b) A commercial fishing license
(c) A medal of honor from the Japanese government
(d) A typewriter
4. Why does the Navy make the Japanese families move away from Terminal Island?
(a) They think it's too close to the Long Beach Navel station
(b) They are afraid that the Japanese will declare independence on the island
(c) Some groups have threatened the families
(d) The families aren't paying rent
5. Where was Jeanne living with her family before Pearl Harbor?
(c) Ocean Park
(d) San Diego
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the camp?
2. What does Jeanne's father burn?
3. What is surprising about the morning at the wharf?
4. Many people in the camp become sick because of what reason?
5. Who shows his good humor and willingness to be responsible to improve things as much as possible for the family?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)