|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, It's All Starting Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Papa finally leaves the barracks to do what?
(a) Attend the meeting on the Oath
(b) Join the Armed Forces
(c) Find a job in Nebraska
(d) Find Woody when he disappears
2. What happens to Papa at Fort Lincoln?
(a) He loses an arm
(b) He gets cancer
(c) He is injured in a farm accident
(d) His feet are frostbitten
3. The anti-American Japanese want what?
(a) The campt to stage a massive escape
(b) The camp to revolt
(c) A No No vote
(d) A Yes Yes vote
4. People can leave the camps and move inland if they do what?
(a) Find a job and a sponsor
(b) Sign up for the military
(c) Give information on another Japanese person
(d) Sign a green card
5. What does the sandstorm do?
(a) Blows down the barbed wire
(b) Hides the soldiers outside the camp
(c) Puts out the electricity
(d) Contaminates the water supply
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Papa go after leaving Japan?
2. The government requires that everyone seventeen or older signs what type of document?
3. What worries Papa after the bombing of Hiroshima?
4. What does Papa want to build?
5. How many times do Mama and Papa run away together?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)