1. What is Philip Marlowe's profession?
He's a private detective.
2. In what office did Marlowe once work?
The District Attorney's office.
3. For what reason has Marlowe been fired from a job in the past?
4. As the novel opens, who is Marlowe trying to find?
A missing barber named Dimitrios Aleidis.
5. Who is Moose Malloy, the man Marlowe meets outside Florian's night club?
A recently released convict.
6. Which of the following does not describe Moose Malloy?
Bald with thick black spectacles.
This section contains 4,990 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)