|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nariman become agitated when Jal leaves after having dinner with the Chenoy family?
(a) He does not want Jal to leave.
(b) No one knows.
(c) He misses Coomy.
(d) He wants the family to stay together.
2. What does Murad get Jehangir for Christmas?
(a) Three rupees.
(b) Three books.
(c) Three pictures.
(d) Three magzines.
3. Who goes to help Nariman when he asks for the urinal?
(d) No one.
4. What does Yezad tell Vilas he is troubled about?
(a) He cannot get Nariman out of his house.
(b) Kapur has given him too much responsibility.
(c) There are too many Christmas decorations.
(d) He has lost a chance at promotion.
5. What does Yezad think of as he sits with Nariman in the evening?
(a) He tries to visualize Nariman well.
(b) The agony Nariman is going through.
(c) He is grateful he is not Nariman.
(d) The pain that Nariman is to those who care for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yezad's excuse for not helping Nariman with his urinal?
2. What happens to Yezad when he stops at the temple and stays for prayers?
3. How did Kapur react to Yezad's story in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Coomy agree to allow Edul Munshi to help fix up her apartment?
5. What does Edul say he must use to repair Nariman's room?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)