Short Answer Key
1. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
They are his stepchildren.
2. What is Nariman's occupation?
He is a retired professor.
3. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
4. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
5. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
They are afraid something will happen to him.
6. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
He is quietly sarcastic.
7. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
He has a limp and abrasions on his elbow and forearm.
8. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
They are his grandchildren.
9. What relation is Roxana to Jal and...
This section contains 2,875 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)