|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By foot.
(d) By car.
2. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is given a cot of his own.
(b) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
(c) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(d) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
3. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are told to sit on the floor.
(b) They are told to play quietly.
(c) They are not given instructions.
(d) They are told to sit like statues.
4. How does Mrs. Kapur act when Yezad asks about his Christmas present from Mr. Kapur?
(a) She says he would never give such a valuable gift.
(b) She says Yezad is fortunate to have had such a good boss.
(c) She says if Yezad can find it he can have it.
(d) She says Yezad must have been mistaken about Kapur's intention.
5. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
(a) That Nariman should wear the cast for another month.
(b) That he would remove the entire cast immediately.
(c) That he should wait another week to remove the cast.
(d) That he should replace Nariman's cast with a lighter one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Vilas' friends urge Yezad to stay away from Matka?
2. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
3. Why does Jehangir go to visit Villie Cardmaster?
4. What are Roxana and Yezad most concerned about when it looks like Nariman will be staying with them for a while?
5. What is the plan that Yezad has developed that requires Vilas' help?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)