|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yezad not want Kapur to pay the Shiv Sena?
(a) Yezad wants Kapur to run for office.
(b) Yezad knows Kapur cannot afford it.
(c) Yezad knows the Shiv Sena will never get enough.
(d) Yezad wants Kapur to stand up for himself.
2. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(b) He wants to ask her himself.
(c) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(d) He is happy and excited about the move.
3. What kind of reception does Yezad get from Kapur's wife?
(a) She is very cold toward him.
(b) She invites him to stay with them for a while.
(c) She says he must never come to their house again.
(d) She welcomes him with open arms.
4. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
(a) He says it is the apartment manager.
(b) He says it is the neighbor's children playing.
(c) He says it is their crazy neighbor.
(d) He says their neighbor is a carpenter.
5. How does Roxana react when Yezad tells her he has lost all their money?
(a) She makes him leave the house.
(b) She is stunned and cannot speak.
(c) She forgives him.
(d) She makes him try to get it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
2. How did Kapur react to Yezad's story in Chapter 15?
3. What is Kapur's first step to becoming more like the common people?
4. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
5. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)