|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yezad go to the store where he works on Christmas day?
(a) To return the money he took.
(b) To return a tool he had borrowed.
(c) To work overtime on the holiday.
(d) To help Kapur play Santa.
2. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
(a) He wonders how it will affect family relationships.
(b) He wonders if Nariman will resent Jal and Coomy for moving him.
(c) He wonders how Yezad will react to having Narinam around.
(d) He thinks it is the best option they have.
3. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help fix a meal.
(b) To help with homework.
(c) To help him clean the kitchen.
(d) To help him make the beds.
4. Why is the store closed when Yezad returns to work the day after Coomy's funeral?
(a) Because Kapur is grieving.
(b) Because Kapur has been killed.
(c) Because of the Christmas holidays.
(d) Because Shiv Sena has shut it down.
5. What does Murad get Jehangir for Christmas?
(a) Three books.
(b) Three pictures.
(c) Three rupees.
(d) Three magzines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
2. When does the author indicate that Nariman will be able to move about and take care of himself?
3. What are Yezad's plans for Nariman when Nariman's time with the Chenoys is over?
4. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
5. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)