|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Coomy intend to let Nariman come home?
(b) When she returns from vacation.
(c) In three weeks.
(d) When he can care for himself.
2. What does Miss Alvarez think of the position of homework monitor?
(a) It illustrates maturity.
(b) It illustrates honesty.
(c) It illustrates responsibility.
(d) It illustrates good citizenship.
3. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
(a) He is not required to do anything.
(b) Wash his hands.
(c) Carefully seal the envelopes.
(d) Ask his mother to double check the envelopes.
4. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
(a) There is a lot of laughter.
(b) No one talks to anyone else.
(c) There is a lot of bickering.
(d) Everyone focuses on the chldren.
5. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
(a) That he was previously married and has other children.
(b) That he is very happy with his life.
(c) That he wishes he could do more for his country.
(d) That he had attempted to emigrate to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Roxana and Yezad most concerned about when it looks like Nariman will be staying with them for a while?
2. Why does Coomy get angry during the discussion about the cost of caring for Nariman?
3. What does Murad get Jehangir for Christmas?
4. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
5. What does Edul say he must use to repair Nariman's room?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)