|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Roxana to Jal and Coomy?
(a) She is their step-mother.
(b) She is their step-sister.
(c) She is their aunt.
(d) She is their half-sister.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
(a) That Nariman should wear the cast for another month.
(b) That he would remove the entire cast immediately.
(c) That he should replace Nariman's cast with a lighter one.
(d) That he should wait another week to remove the cast.
4. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
(a) Winding the clock.
(b) Helping prepare supper.
(c) Weeding the flowerbeds.
(d) Setting the table.
5. How does Dr. Tarapore's impending visit affect Nariman?
(a) He get a bad headache.
(b) He is worried he is not healing fast enough.
(c) He gets excited.
(d) He has a nervous stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Nariman's words, how would you complete this sentence, "the loss of home ...?
2. What proposition does Jal make to Yezad and Roxana?
3. How many rupees does Yezad give Villie for Matka?
4. What does Yezad give Villie for helping him with Matka?
5. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)