|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
2. What awakens Yezad in the middle of the night?
(a) Chest pains.
(b) His children.
(c) Leg cramp.s
(d) A siren.
3. What request does Nariman make of Daisy after she first plays her violin for him?
(a) That she play her violin as he goes to sleep.
(b) That she play his favorite song over and over.
(c) That she play her violin to wake him up.
(d) That she play her violin as he lies dying.
4. What is Yezad's excuse for not helping Nariman with his urinal?
(a) He thinks Nariman is too needy.
(b) Yezad promised himself that he would never touch the bedpan or urinal.
(c) He considers helping Nariman to be Roxana's job.
(d) He cannot stand to be around Nariman.
5. What does Yezad tell Jehangir that his name means?
(a) Conqueror of India.
(b) King of the world.
(c) King of India.
(d) Conqueror of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Kapur act when Yezad asks about his Christmas present from Mr. Kapur?
2. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
3. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
4. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
5. What does Jal share with Yezad and Roxana after Coomy's death?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)