|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
2. Why is Jehangir's job as homework monitor in jeopardy?
(a) His grades are not good enough for him to keep the job.
(b) He is getting too old for the job.
(c) He has accepted too many bribes.
(d) He does not pay attention to what he is doing.
3. What is Nariman's observation about how Coomy died?
(a) He says she died full of anger.
(b) He says she died doing what she loved.
(c) He says she brought it on herself.
(d) He says she died much too soon.
4. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
(a) The elevator is working.
(b) Nariman is going home.
(c) He got a raise.
(d) Kapur is selling the store.
5. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help him clean the kitchen.
(b) To help him make the beds.
(c) To help fix a meal.
(d) To help with homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edul say he must use to repair Nariman's room?
2. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
3. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
4. Why does Yezad not use Mr. Kapur's first name during work hours?
5. What arrives at Kapur's store that he get all excited about?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)