|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) He uses it to cover the windows.
(b) He makes a tent on the balcony.
(c) He makes Nariman sleep on it.
(d) He uses it for his own bed.
2. What does Yezad think of as he sits with Nariman in the evening?
(a) The agony Nariman is going through.
(b) He is grateful he is not Nariman.
(c) The pain that Nariman is to those who care for him.
(d) He tries to visualize Nariman well.
3. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
(b) Coomy and Jal.
(d) Roxana and Yezad.
4. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to himself.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is talking to Roxana.
(d) He is complaining about his care.
5. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
(a) She says she hates that he is dependent upon them.
(b) She says she hates the work of caring for him.
(c) She says she knows Nariman likes Roxana better.
(d) She says wishes they had a better relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does Vilas propose to write for his drama club?
2. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
3. What is Yezad's explanation for the extra money?
4. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
5. What two things bring Yezad comfort as the story nears its end?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)