|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He yells back at her.
(b) He is meekly obedient.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is quietly sarcastic.
2. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
(a) He says it is their crazy neighbor.
(b) He says it is the neighbor's children playing.
(c) He says it is the apartment manager.
(d) He says their neighbor is a carpenter.
3. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(b) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(c) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(d) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
4. What does Yezad tell Kapur happened while Kapur was out getting his blood pressure checked?
(a) The Shiv Sena announced their intentions to remove all Christmas decorations.
(b) Yezad promised that Kapur would remove the Christmas decorations.
(c) Two men from Shiv Sena came by and threatened him.
(d) Yezad paid the Shiv Sena to leave Kapur alone.
5. Why does Roxana stop Jehangir from explaining his book to Nariman?
(a) She needs Jehangir's help in the kitchen.
(b) Nariman is not interested in what Jehangir reads.
(c) Jehangir is making too much noise.
(d) Nariman has fallen asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
2. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
3. Why does Vilas tell Yezad it is in his best interest to remain honest?
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
5. What does Jal find when he goes to visit Nariman at Pleasant Villa?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)