|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proposition does Jal make to Yezad and Roxana?
(a) That they sell their flat and move into Chateau Felicity.
(b) That they remodel Pleasant Villa.
(c) They they hire a nurse for Nariman.
(d) That they send Jehangir, Murad, and Nariman to Chateau Felicity.
2. How do Jehangir's parents react to being called to school on his behalf?
(a) They sign him up for summer school.
(b) They ask Nariman what to do.
(c) They do nothing.
(d) They give him extra chores.
3. What does Murad get Jehangir for Christmas?
(a) Three magzines.
(b) Three pictures.
(c) Three books.
(d) Three rupees.
4. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
(a) Weeding the flowerbeds.
(b) Helping prepare supper.
(c) Winding the clock.
(d) Setting the table.
5. Why does Yezad go to the store where he works on Christmas day?
(a) To work overtime on the holiday.
(b) To help Kapur play Santa.
(c) To return the money he took.
(d) To return a tool he had borrowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rupees does Yezad give Villie for Matka?
2. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
3. What does the x-ray of Nariman's ankle reveal?
4. What makes Roxana check on Nariman while he sleeps?
5. What does Nariman encourage Roxana and Yezad to do to help their financial situation?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)