|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Jehangir make one evening as he is having supper with his family?
(a) To change his religion.
(b) To leave school.
(c) To change his name.
(d) To leave home.
2. What is Matka?
(a) An Indian card game.
(b) An Indian dice game.
(c) An Indian numbers game.
(d) An Indian racing event.
3. What happens to Yezad when he stops at the temple and stays for prayers?
(a) He realizes he no longer has a place in the temple.
(b) He realizes he has forgotten all the prayers.
(c) He becomes confused about why he is there.
(d) He has a great feeling of peace.
4. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
(b) He is given a cot of his own.
(c) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(d) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
5. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
(a) She says she knows Nariman likes Roxana better.
(b) She says wishes they had a better relationship.
(c) She says she hates the work of caring for him.
(d) She says she hates that he is dependent upon them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
2. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
3. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
4. Which of the following does not describe Vilas Rane?
5. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)