|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to help Nariman when he asks for the urinal?
(b) No one.
2. What arrives at Kapur's store that he get all excited about?
(a) Lots of children.
(b) Members of the Shiv Sena.
(c) His Santa suit.
(d) Supplies for a second store.
3. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
(a) They are accosted by a pair of drunks.
(b) Yezad is beaten and robbed.
(c) Roxana is abducted.
(d) Murad and Jehangir get in a fight.
4. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
(a) Helping prepare supper.
(b) Weeding the flowerbeds.
(c) Setting the table.
(d) Winding the clock.
5. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should only write the truth.
(b) He should only write nice things.
(c) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(d) He should not write about his own family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edul's wife describe Nariman's home?
2. Why can Husain only work part time?
3. What does Yezad do with his application papers for emigration to Canada?
4. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
5. What is Mr. Kapur's wife's view of public service?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)