|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(b) He should only write the truth.
(c) He should not write about his own family.
(d) He should only write nice things.
2. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to himself.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is complaining about his care.
(d) He is talking to Roxana.
3. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are loyal traditionalists.
(b) They are ultra liberals.
(c) They are radical conservatives.
(d) They have no political views.
4. What kind of story does Vilas propose to write for his drama club?
(a) One about awakening the poor to their plight.
(b) One of life and celebration.
(c) One of torture and death.
(d) One of success.
5. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
2. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
3. In Nariman's dream about a time when Lucy worked for another family in his building, what is Lucy doing?
4. Who goes to help Nariman when he asks for the urinal?
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)