|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jal upset with Coomy about after Roxana and Yezad leave?
(a) He wants Nariman to come home immediately.
(b) He was ashamed that the house wasn't clean for Roxana and Yezad.
(c) He says Coomy has ruined family relations.
(d) He thinks she has lied to her family.
2. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She says they had no choice.
(b) She says it was the best option.
(c) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(d) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
3. Who finally helps Nariman with the urinal?
4. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
(a) They are his grandchildren.
(b) They are his son and daughter.
(c) They are his stepchildren.
(d) They are his foster children.
5. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
(a) Carefully seal the envelopes.
(b) Ask his mother to double check the envelopes.
(c) He is not required to do anything.
(d) Wash his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
2. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
3. What does Jehangir propose to Murad on their way to school?
4. How does Nariman help Jehangir go back to sleep when Jehangir is restless?
5. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)