|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
(a) They love Nariman.
(b) Nariman spoils them.
(c) They can sleep on the balcony.
(d) They can stay up later.
2. What does Miss Alvarez think of the position of homework monitor?
(a) It illustrates honesty.
(b) It illustrates maturity.
(c) It illustrates good citizenship.
(d) It illustrates responsibility.
3. What does Husain do when he is having a "bad" day?
(a) He does not show up for work.
(b) He cowers in the storeroom.
(c) He follows Yezad around and mutters.
(d) He sits in a corner and cries.
4. How did Kapur react to Yezad's story in Chapter 15?
(a) He went into a rage and destroyed his window displays.
(b) He decided to do nothing immediately.
(c) He closed the store to avoid any more problems.
(d) He complimented Yezad on a job well done.
5. What do Coomy and Jal do at home to keep Nariman from coming back?
(a) They change the locks.
(b) They set fire to Nariman's room.
(c) They leave on an extended vacation.
(d) They destroy the ceilings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
2. What does Yezad do when he comes to the fires temple?
3. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
4. What argument does Coomy use to leave Nariman at Roxana's house a while longer?
5. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)