|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(b) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(c) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(d) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
2. What happens to Yezad when he stops at the temple and stays for prayers?
(a) He becomes confused about why he is there.
(b) He realizes he no longer has a place in the temple.
(c) He has a great feeling of peace.
(d) He realizes he has forgotten all the prayers.
3. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) About Bombay.
(c) Religious practices.
(d) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is an active professor.
(b) He is a retired professor.
(c) He is a part-time teacher.
(d) He is a retired musician.
5. Who finally helps Nariman with the urinal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Alvarez think of the position of homework monitor?
2. What is the subject of the argument between Roxana and Coomy?
3. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
4. Why can Husain only work part time?
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)