|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to himself.
(b) He is talking to Roxana.
(c) He is complaining about his care.
(d) He is crying.
2. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
(a) Roxana says that is the best thing for Nariman.
(b) Roxana promises she and her family will visit Nariman every evening.
(c) Roxana says Nariman is welcome, even though it will be crowded.
(d) Roxana eagerly welcomes him.
3. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
(a) Feeling his bald head.
(b) A kiss on the cheek.
(c) Feeling his chin.
(d) Asking to see his teeth.
4. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The violin.
(c) The harp.
(d) The cello.
5. Who did Nariman's family arrange for him to marry?
(b) An unnamed woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
2. What argument does Coomy use to leave Nariman at Roxana's house a while longer?
3. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
4. What are Yezad's plans for Nariman when Nariman's time with the Chenoys is over?
5. What relation is Roxana to Jal and Coomy?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)