|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
(a) It would mean he could lose his job.
(b) It would give Yezad an opportunity to own his own store.
(c) It would mean he might have to work more hours.
(d) It would mean more responsibility and more money.
2. Why does Vilas tell Yezad it is in his best interest to remain honest?
(a) Yezad has promised Vilas he will always be honest.
(b) It is always the right thing to do.
(c) He is bound by his Parsi heritage.
(d) Honesty is the best policy.
3. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He is happy and excited about the move.
(b) He wants to ask her himself.
(c) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(d) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is a retired musician.
(b) He is a part-time teacher.
(c) He is an active professor.
(d) He is a retired professor.
5. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
(a) She is a Parsi.
(b) She is a Goan.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She has two children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
2. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
3. How does Yezad get to work?
4. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
5. How does Nariman help Jehangir go back to sleep when Jehangir is restless?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)