|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
(a) By foot.
(b) By bus.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
2. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
(a) He is considering running for the municipal council.
(b) He is considering selling the store.
(c) He is considering buying another store.
(d) He is considering adding on the the store he has.
3. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
(b) He is very devout in his faith.
(c) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
(d) He is searching for answers.
4. When does the author indicate that Nariman will be able to move about and take care of himself?
(b) It depends on the exercises he does.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) It is hard to tell from the story.
5. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(b) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
(c) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(d) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
2. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
3. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
4. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)