|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(b) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(c) He wants to ask her himself.
(d) He is happy and excited about the move.
2. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
(a) They are his son and daughter.
(b) They are his stepchildren.
(c) They are his foster children.
(d) They are his grandchildren.
3. How does Yezad get to work?
(a) By car.
(b) By bus.
(c) By foot.
(d) By train.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The everyday dishes.
(b) A picture of their mother.
(c) The good china.
(d) His special plate.
5. What are Roxana and Yezad most concerned about when it looks like Nariman will be staying with them for a while?
(a) The fact that Nariman is not healing.
(b) Their finances.
(c) Coomy and Jal's indifference to their father.
(d) The effect of Nariman's presence on their boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
2. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
3. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
4. What does Yezad borrow from their neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
5. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)