|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chenoy family argue about at supper after returning from Chateau Felicity with Nariman?
(a) Who will get to slice the meat.
(b) Who will get to sit next to Nariman.
(c) Who will get the last glass of milk.
(d) Who will get one of the few slices of bread.
2. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
(a) She did not ask for help.
(b) Their regular doctor, Dr. Tarapore.
(c) The men who brought him home.
(d) Their neighbor Dr. Fitter.
3. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By making too much noise.
(b) By coming into the room.
(c) By knocking on the door.
(d) By ringing the doorbell.
4. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
(a) He has a limp and abrasions on his elbow and forearm.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) He has a new cane.
(d) He has a broken arm.
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
2. When does Coomy intend to let Nariman come home?
3. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
4. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
5. What does Yezad give Villie for helping him with Matka?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)