|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are radical conservatives.
(b) They are loyal traditionalists.
(c) They are ultra liberals.
(d) They have no political views.
2. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He is meekly obedient.
(b) He is quietly sarcastic.
(c) He yells back at her.
(d) He ignores her.
3. What does Nariman encourage Roxana and Yezad to do to help their financial situation?
(a) Sell their home and move into his old home with Coomy and Jal.
(b) Take him back to his own home where Coomy and Jal live.
(c) Ask Coomy and Jal to turn over his savings account.
(d) Put him in a nursing home.
4. What does Mr. Kapur do when he learns that Husain is unable to work?
(a) He comforts him.
(b) He sends him home.
(c) He fires him.
(d) He insists that Husain try to work.
5. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
(a) It would mean more responsibility and more money.
(b) It would mean he could lose his job.
(c) It would give Yezad an opportunity to own his own store.
(d) It would mean he might have to work more hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. A few days after Nariman's return home, Dr. Tarapore is asked to do another x-ray. What does this one show?
2. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
3. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
4. How does Yezad get to work?
5. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)