|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should only write the truth.
(b) He should not write about his own family.
(c) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(d) He should only write nice things.
2. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
(b) Coomy and Jal.
(c) Roxana and Yezad.
3. Why does Yezad not use Mr. Kapur's first name during work hours?
(a) Because Mr. Kapur will not use Yezad's last name.
(b) Mr. Kapur's first name is too hard for Yezad to say.
(c) He thinks using his boss's first name is too informal.
(d) He cannot remember Mr. Kapur's first name.
4. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will run away.
(b) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
(c) They are afraid he will get lost.
(d) They are afraid something will happen to him.
5. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(b) She says it will help avoid depression.
(c) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(d) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roxana wish to talk to Coomy about when she goes to Chateau Felicity?
2. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
3. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
4. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
5. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)