|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
(a) He is living less and less in the present world.
(b) He is becoming more loving.
(c) He is becoming more alert.
(d) He is becoming more aware of his mortality.
2. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He is meekly obedient.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He yells back at her.
(d) He is quietly sarcastic.
3. What does Roxana wish to talk to Coomy about when she goes to Chateau Felicity?
(a) Nariman's will.
(b) Nariman's medicine.
(c) Nariman's diet.
(d) Nariman's health.
4. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
(a) To pad the bill and make extra money.
(b) To leave his job and take a better one.
(c) To receive an extra shipment without paying for it.
(d) To receive protection from the rioters.
5. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
(a) Coomy and Jal.
(b) Roxana and Yezad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
2. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
3. What does Nariman observe as Coomy and Jal move him to Roxana's apartment?
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
5. What does Mr. Kapur do when he learns that Husain is unable to work?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)