|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author indicate that Nariman will be able to move about and take care of himself?
(a) It depends on the exercises he does.
(b) It is hard to tell from the story.
(d) About three weeks.
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
(a) Asking to see his teeth.
(b) Feeling his chin.
(c) A kiss on the cheek.
(d) Feeling his bald head.
3. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will get lost.
(b) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
(c) They are afraid he will run away.
(d) They are afraid something will happen to him.
4. How does Dr. Tarapore's impending visit affect Nariman?
(a) He get a bad headache.
(b) He gets excited.
(c) He is worried he is not healing fast enough.
(d) He has a nervous stomach.
5. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
(a) That Nariman no longer needs continual care.
(b) That Nariman can move into his own place.
(c) That Nariman is well enough to go home.
(d) That he can completely remove Nariman's cast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
2. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
3. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
4. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
5. Why does Roxana stop Jehangir from explaining his book to Nariman?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)