|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The cello.
(b) The harp.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The violin.
2. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Four weeks.
3. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
(b) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(c) She says they had no choice.
(d) She says it was the best option.
4. What does Yezad borrow from their neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) An extra sheet.
(b) An old blanket.
(c) An extra bed.
(d) An old tablecloth.
5. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
(a) His eightieth.
(b) His seventy-ninth.
(c) His seventy-seventh.
(d) His seventy-eighth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
2. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
3. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
4. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
5. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)