|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
(a) They are his foster children.
(b) They are his stepchildren.
(c) They are his son and daughter.
(d) They are his grandchildren.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
(a) Photographs of the mountains.
(b) Photographs of the city.
(c) Photographs of people.
(d) Photographs of animals.
4. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
(a) That Nariman can move into his own place.
(b) That Nariman is well enough to go home.
(c) That Nariman no longer needs continual care.
(d) That he can completely remove Nariman's cast.
5. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
(b) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
(c) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
(d) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
2. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
3. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
4. What are Yezad's plans for Nariman when Nariman's time with the Chenoys is over?
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)