|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Roxana check on Nariman while he sleeps?
(a) She wants to be sure he is breathing.
(b) She thinks he called her name.
(c) She thinks he needs help.
(d) She thinks she hears him coughing.
2. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
(a) To receive an extra shipment without paying for it.
(b) To leave his job and take a better one.
(c) To pad the bill and make extra money.
(d) To receive protection from the rioters.
3. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
(a) That he can completely remove Nariman's cast.
(b) That Nariman is well enough to go home.
(c) That Nariman no longer needs continual care.
(d) That Nariman can move into his own place.
4. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(b) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(c) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(d) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
5. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
(b) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
(c) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
(d) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
2. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
3. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
4. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)