|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will run away.
(b) They are afraid he will get lost.
(c) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
(d) They are afraid something will happen to him.
2. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are told to sit on the floor.
(b) They are told to play quietly.
(c) They are told to sit like statues.
(d) They are not given instructions.
3. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(b) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(c) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(d) He decides no treatment is necessary.
4. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
(a) She is a Parsi.
(b) She has two children.
(c) She is a Goan.
(d) She is too old.
5. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls over an unseen object.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He falls into a trench.
(d) He falls while playing a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
2. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
3. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
4. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)