|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By coming into the room.
(b) By ringing the doorbell.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By knocking on the door.
2. What are Roxana and Yezad most concerned about when it looks like Nariman will be staying with them for a while?
(a) Coomy and Jal's indifference to their father.
(b) The effect of Nariman's presence on their boys.
(c) Their finances.
(d) The fact that Nariman is not healing.
3. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
(a) Laundry detergent.
(c) Toilet bowl cleaner.
(d) Dishwashing liquid.
4. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He decides no treatment is necessary.
(b) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(c) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(d) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
5. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is a retired musician.
(b) He is a retired professor.
(c) He is a part-time teacher.
(d) He is an active professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
2. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
3. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
4. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
5. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)