|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The cello.
(d) The harp.
2. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(b) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(c) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(d) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
3. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
4. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will run away.
(b) They are afraid something will happen to him.
(c) They are afraid he will get lost.
(d) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
5. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A professor.
(b) A headmistress.
(c) A military officer.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Chenoy family hoping to learn from Dr. Tarapore's visit?
2. When does Coomy intend to let Nariman come home?
3. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
4. What service does Jehangir provide for Nariman?
5. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)