|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are told to play quietly.
(b) They are told to sit on the floor.
(c) They are told to sit like statues.
(d) They are not given instructions.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The good china.
(b) A picture of their mother.
(c) His special plate.
(d) The everyday dishes.
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She holds her nose.
(b) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(c) She makes him go outside.
(d) She opens all the windows.
5. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roxana and her family arrive for dinner, what is Coomy's reaction?
2. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
3. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
4. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
5. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)