|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He yells back at her.
(c) He is quietly sarcastic.
(d) He is meekly obedient.
2. Who did Nariman's family arrange for him to marry?
(a) An unnamed woman.
3. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
(a) Murad and Jehangir get in a fight.
(b) They are accosted by a pair of drunks.
(c) Roxana is abducted.
(d) Yezad is beaten and robbed.
4. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should not write about his own family.
(b) He should only write the truth.
(c) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(d) He should only write nice things.
5. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She holds her nose.
(b) She makes him go outside.
(c) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(d) She opens all the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
2. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
3. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
4. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
5. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)