|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) Religious practices.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) About Bombay.
(d) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
2. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
(a) He has a new cane.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He has a limp and abrasions on his elbow and forearm.
3. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She opens all the windows.
(b) She holds her nose.
(c) She makes him go outside.
(d) She turns on his ceiling fan.
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She is not able to locate them.
(b) She does not want to worry them.
(c) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
(d) She does not think it was necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
3. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
4. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
5. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)