|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are told to sit on the floor.
(b) They are told to play quietly.
(c) They are told to sit like statues.
(d) They are not given instructions.
2. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
(a) She is a Goan.
(b) She has two children.
(c) She is a Parsi.
(d) She is too old.
3. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He is very devout in his faith.
(b) He is searching for answers.
(c) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
(d) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is an active professor.
(b) He is a retired musician.
(c) He is a part-time teacher.
(d) He is a retired professor.
5. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She makes a special place for him.
(b) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(c) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(d) She buys a commode.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
2. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
3. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
4. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
5. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)