|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
(a) He has a black eye.
(b) He has a new cane.
(c) He has a limp and abrasions on his elbow and forearm.
(d) He has a broken arm.
2. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four hours.
3. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is an active professor.
(b) He is a retired musician.
(c) He is a retired professor.
(d) He is a part-time teacher.
4. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(b) He should only write the truth.
(c) He should only write nice things.
(d) He should not write about his own family.
5. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid something will happen to him.
(b) They are afraid he will get lost.
(c) They are afraid he will run away.
(d) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
2. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
3. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
4. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
5. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)