|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
(b) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
(c) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
(d) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are loyal traditionalists.
(b) They are ultra liberals.
(c) They have no political views.
(d) They are radical conservatives.
4. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
(a) He says it is the apartment manager.
(b) He says it is their crazy neighbor.
(c) He says their neighbor is a carpenter.
(d) He says it is the neighbor's children playing.
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
(b) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
(c) He is searching for answers.
(d) He is very devout in his faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
2. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
3. When Roxana and her family arrive for dinner, what is Coomy's reaction?
4. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
5. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)