|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
2. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(b) She holds her nose.
(c) She makes him go outside.
(d) She opens all the windows.
3. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
4. What is the subject of the argument between Roxana and Coomy?
(b) Murad's behavior.
(d) Jehangir's behavior.
5. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
2. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
3. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
4. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
5. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)