|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She makes a special place for him.
(b) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(c) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(d) She buys a commode.
2. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A headmistress.
(b) A military officer.
(c) A professor.
(d) A nun.
3. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He falls while playing a game.
(c) He falls over an unseen object.
(d) He falls into a trench.
4. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
(a) That he is very happy with his life.
(b) That he had attempted to emigrate to Canada.
(c) That he wishes he could do more for his country.
(d) That he was previously married and has other children.
5. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
(a) She did not ask for help.
(b) Their regular doctor, Dr. Tarapore.
(c) The men who brought him home.
(d) Their neighbor Dr. Fitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
2. When Roxana and her family arrive for dinner, what is Coomy's reaction?
3. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
4. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
5. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)