|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
(b) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
(c) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
(d) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
2. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
3. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will get lost.
(b) They are afraid he will run away.
(c) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
(d) They are afraid something will happen to him.
4. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
(b) She does not want to worry them.
(c) She is not able to locate them.
(d) She does not think it was necessary.
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He is very devout in his faith.
(b) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
(c) He is searching for answers.
(d) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
2. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
3. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
4. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
5. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)