|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
(a) Murad and Jehangir get in a fight.
(b) Roxana is abducted.
(c) Yezad is beaten and robbed.
(d) They are accosted by a pair of drunks.
2. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They have no political views.
(b) They are radical conservatives.
(c) They are loyal traditionalists.
(d) They are ultra liberals.
3. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is a part-time teacher.
(b) He is a retired professor.
(c) He is a retired musician.
(d) He is an active professor.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The good china.
(b) His special plate.
(c) A picture of their mother.
(d) The everyday dishes.
5. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
(a) He has a limp and abrasions on his elbow and forearm.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) He has a new cane.
(d) He has a broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
2. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
3. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
4. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)