|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) A picture of their mother.
(b) The everyday dishes.
(c) The good china.
(d) His special plate.
2. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
(a) The men who brought him home.
(b) Their neighbor Dr. Fitter.
(c) Their regular doctor, Dr. Tarapore.
(d) She did not ask for help.
3. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid he will run away.
(b) They are afraid something will happen to him.
(c) They are afraid he will get lost.
(d) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
4. What relation is Roxana to Jal and Coomy?
(a) She is their aunt.
(b) She is their step-sister.
(c) She is their step-mother.
(d) She is their half-sister.
5. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
3. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
4. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
5. What is Nariman's occupation?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)