|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
(a) They are his foster children.
(b) They are his stepchildren.
(c) They are his grandchildren.
(d) They are his son and daughter.
2. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is a part-time teacher.
(b) He is a retired musician.
(c) He is a retired professor.
(d) He is an active professor.
3. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
(a) Everyone focuses on the chldren.
(b) There is a lot of laughter.
(c) No one talks to anyone else.
(d) There is a lot of bickering.
4. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
(b) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
(c) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
(d) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
5. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls while playing a game.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He falls over an unseen object.
(d) He falls into a trench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
2. When Roxana and her family arrive for dinner, what is Coomy's reaction?
3. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
4. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
5. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)