|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yezad's explanation for the extra money?
(a) He says he has worked overtime.
(b) He tells Roxana she must have miscounted.
(c) He says maybe Mr. Kapur paid him extra commissions.
(d) He admits to playing Matka.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
(a) Coomy and Jal.
(d) Roxana and Yezad.
4. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
(b) She says she wants what is best for him.
(c) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
(d) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
5. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
(a) He smells of perfume.
(b) He smells of sandalwood.
(c) He smells of cigarette smoke.
(d) He smells of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
3. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
4. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
5. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)