|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(b) He is happy and excited about the move.
(c) He wants to ask her himself.
(d) He will agree if it is okay with her.
2. What does Yezad tell Vilas he is troubled about?
(a) He cannot get Nariman out of his house.
(b) Kapur has given him too much responsibility.
(c) He has lost a chance at promotion.
(d) There are too many Christmas decorations.
3. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She says they had no choice.
(b) She says it was the best option.
(c) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(d) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
4. Who goes to help Nariman when he asks for the urinal?
(d) No one.
5. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
(b) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
(c) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
(d) She says she wants what is best for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Jehangir provide for Nariman?
2. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
3. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
4. Why does Coomy get angry during the discussion about the cost of caring for Nariman?
5. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)