|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Nariman make of Daisy after she first plays her violin for him?
(a) That she play her violin to wake him up.
(b) That she play his favorite song over and over.
(c) That she play her violin as he lies dying.
(d) That she play her violin as he goes to sleep.
2. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
3. Why does Yezad meet with Vilas and his two actor friends?
(a) To finalize the details of their scam.
(b) To discuss the play Vilas is writing.
(c) To go together to meet the Shiv Sena.
(d) To write a letter to convince Kapur to run for office.
4. Why is Jehangir's job as homework monitor in jeopardy?
(a) He has accepted too many bribes.
(b) He does not pay attention to what he is doing.
(c) He is getting too old for the job.
(d) His grades are not good enough for him to keep the job.
5. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
(a) Wash his hands.
(b) Carefully seal the envelopes.
(c) Ask his mother to double check the envelopes.
(d) He is not required to do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
2. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
3. What is Matka?
4. What happens to Yezad when he stops at the temple and stays for prayers?
5. What makes Roxana check on Nariman while he sleeps?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)