|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(b) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(c) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
2. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
(a) She cleans his teeth.
(b) She puts him to bed.
(c) She gives him a sponge bath.
(d) She gives him a good meal.
3. What does Murad get Jehangir for Christmas?
(a) Three rupees.
(b) Three magzines.
(c) Three pictures.
(d) Three books.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The good china.
(b) His special plate.
(c) The everyday dishes.
(d) A picture of their mother.
5. Why does Yezad not use Mr. Kapur's first name during work hours?
(a) He thinks using his boss's first name is too informal.
(b) Because Mr. Kapur will not use Yezad's last name.
(c) He cannot remember Mr. Kapur's first name.
(d) Mr. Kapur's first name is too hard for Yezad to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yezad's excuse for not helping Nariman with his urinal?
2. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
4. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
5. What is Kapur's first step to becoming more like the common people?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)