|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kapur's reaction when Yezad asks for an advance?
(a) He grants the advance without question.
(b) He does not bother to answer Yezad.
(c) He tells Yezad he will have to work for it.
(d) He tells Yezad that if he gets an advance he will have to accept more responsibility.
2. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The cello.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The harp.
3. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(b) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(c) He decides no treatment is necessary.
(d) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
4. What items does Mr. Kapur order for his store during the holiday season?
(a) Enough supplies for a second store.
(b) Food and wine to celebrate Christmas.
(c) Fancy Christmas decorations.
(d) Decorations for all the religious holidays.
5. What does Yezad think of as he sits with Nariman in the evening?
(a) The agony Nariman is going through.
(b) He is grateful he is not Nariman.
(c) The pain that Nariman is to those who care for him.
(d) He tries to visualize Nariman well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children react to Kapur?
2. What excuse does Kapur give for not running for municipal office?
3. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
4. What type of school do Murad and Jehangir attend?
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)