|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kapur's justification for not being treated like a common person?
(a) His family is not from Bombay.
(b) He thinks he looks too much like a rich man.
(c) He is too well known in the community.
(d) He does not attend the temple.
2. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
(b) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
(c) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
(d) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
4. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
(a) So she can watch to see that it is done correctly.
(b) Because it was not cleaned the last time.
(c) So she can go back to bed.
(d) So she can spend time with her father.
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
(b) Laundry detergent.
(c) Toilet bowl cleaner.
(d) Dishwashing liquid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
2. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
3. What items does Mr. Kapur order for his store during the holiday season?
4. What kind of story does Vilas propose to write for his drama club?
5. What request does Nariman make of Daisy after she first plays her violin for him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)