|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(b) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(c) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(d) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
2. How do the children react to Kapur?
(a) Most jus want the candy Santa has to offer.
(b) Most are afraid of the Santa suit.
(c) Most are eager to sit on Santa's lap.
(d) Most are afraid of the Santa suit.
3. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) He makes a tent on the balcony.
(b) He makes Nariman sleep on it.
(c) He uses it to cover the windows.
(d) He uses it for his own bed.
4. How does Yezad get to work?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By foot.
(d) By bus.
5. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
(a) So she can go back to bed.
(b) So she can spend time with her father.
(c) So she can watch to see that it is done correctly.
(d) Because it was not cleaned the last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
2. What is Yezad's excuse for not helping Nariman with his urinal?
3. What does Yezad tell Jehangir that his name means?
4. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
5. Why does Jehangir go to visit Villie Cardmaster?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)