|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
2. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are radical conservatives.
(b) They have no political views.
(c) They are ultra liberals.
(d) They are loyal traditionalists.
3. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
(b) He is very devout in his faith.
(c) He is searching for answers.
(d) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
4. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(b) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(c) He wants to ask her himself.
(d) He is happy and excited about the move.
5. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She holds her nose.
(b) She opens all the windows.
(c) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(d) She makes him go outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
2. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
3. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
4. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
5. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)