|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
(a) She says she knows Nariman likes Roxana better.
(b) She says she hates the work of caring for him.
(c) She says wishes they had a better relationship.
(d) She says she hates that he is dependent upon them.
2. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(b) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
(c) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(d) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
3. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By knocking on the door.
(b) By ringing the doorbell.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By coming into the room.
4. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
(b) Toilet bowl cleaner.
(c) Laundry detergent.
(d) Dishwashing liquid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
2. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
3. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
4. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
5. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)