|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
(a) He thinks it is the best option they have.
(b) He wonders how it will affect family relationships.
(c) He wonders how Yezad will react to having Narinam around.
(d) He wonders if Nariman will resent Jal and Coomy for moving him.
2. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(b) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(c) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(d) She says it will help avoid depression.
3. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
(a) He tells her it was not his idea to come to her home.
(b) He apologizes for being a burden.
(c) He tells her how good Coomy has been to him.
(d) He tells her he can't wait to get inside with her family.
4. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help him clean the kitchen.
(b) To help fix a meal.
(c) To help with homework.
(d) To help him make the beds.
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
2. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
3. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
5. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)