|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is given a cot of his own.
(b) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(c) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
(d) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
2. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(b) She buys a commode.
(c) She makes a special place for him.
(d) She hires a nurse to care for him.
3. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The good china.
(b) His special plate.
(c) A picture of their mother.
(d) The everyday dishes.
5. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By ringing the doorbell.
(b) By coming into the room.
(c) By knocking on the door.
(d) By making too much noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
2. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
3. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
5. What does Yezad borrow from their neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)