|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
(a) That he was previously married and has other children.
(b) That he had attempted to emigrate to Canada.
(c) That he is very happy with his life.
(d) That he wishes he could do more for his country.
2. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four months.
3. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help him make the beds.
(b) To help fix a meal.
(c) To help him clean the kitchen.
(d) To help with homework.
4. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(b) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
(c) She says they had no choice.
(d) She says it was the best option.
5. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
(a) The whole apartment is too filthy to clean.
(b) Nariman has had a bowel movement in his bed.
(c) Nariman is too mean to her.
(d) Coomy is too mean to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
2. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
3. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
4. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
5. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)