|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She says it was the best option.
(b) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
(c) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(d) She says they had no choice.
2. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
(a) She knows Roxana would insist on taking care of Nariman.
(b) She knows Roxana would blame her for letting Nariman get hurt.
(c) She said Roxana is too busy with her family to have time for Nariman.
(d) She knows Roxana did not have room to care for her father.
3. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help with homework.
(b) To help fix a meal.
(c) To help him clean the kitchen.
(d) To help him make the beds.
4. What does Nariman observe as Coomy and Jal move him to Roxana's apartment?
(a) It is hard for them to hide their sadness at his leaving.
(b) It is hard for them to hide their eagerness to be rid of him.
(c) They are both eager to see him comfortable and cared for.
(d) They are both looking forward to seeing Roxana again.
5. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
(a) He says it is the apartment manager.
(b) He says it is their crazy neighbor.
(c) He says their neighbor is a carpenter.
(d) He says it is the neighbor's children playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
2. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
3. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
4. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
5. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)