|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She does not think it was necessary.
(b) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
(c) She does not want to worry them.
(d) She is not able to locate them.
2. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
(a) He is becoming more aware of his mortality.
(b) He is living less and less in the present world.
(c) He is becoming more loving.
(d) He is becoming more alert.
3. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
4. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) About Bombay.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
(d) Religious practices.
5. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The harp.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The cello.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
2. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
3. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
4. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
5. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)