|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are not given instructions.
(b) They are told to play quietly.
(c) They are told to sit on the floor.
(d) They are told to sit like statues.
2. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
(a) Three months.
(b) Until he is well.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
3. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls while playing a game.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He falls into a trench.
(d) He falls over an unseen object.
4. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
(a) That he is very happy with his life.
(b) That he wishes he could do more for his country.
(c) That he was previously married and has other children.
(d) That he had attempted to emigrate to Canada.
5. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
(b) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
(c) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
(d) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
2. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
3. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
4. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
5. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)