|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Roxana check on Nariman while he sleeps?
(a) She thinks he called her name.
(b) She thinks she hears him coughing.
(c) She wants to be sure he is breathing.
(d) She thinks he needs help.
2. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He wants to ask her himself.
(b) He is happy and excited about the move.
(c) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(d) He will agree if it is okay with her.
3. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
(a) They are accosted by a pair of drunks.
(b) Roxana is abducted.
(c) Yezad is beaten and robbed.
(d) Murad and Jehangir get in a fight.
4. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(b) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(c) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
5. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it will help avoid depression.
(b) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(c) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(d) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
2. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
3. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
4. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
5. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)