|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roxana stop Jehangir from explaining his book to Nariman?
(a) She needs Jehangir's help in the kitchen.
(b) Nariman is not interested in what Jehangir reads.
(c) Jehangir is making too much noise.
(d) Nariman has fallen asleep.
2. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
(a) He says it is their crazy neighbor.
(b) He says their neighbor is a carpenter.
(c) He says it is the apartment manager.
(d) He says it is the neighbor's children playing.
3. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
(a) Roxana realizes all Coomy's reasons are good ones.
(b) Coomy says Nariman is looking forward to being with Roxana's family.
(c) Coomy says Nariman is waiting outside in an ambulance.
(d) Roxana really misses her father and wants him near.
4. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
5. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(b) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(c) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(d) He decides no treatment is necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
2. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
3. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
4. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
5. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)