|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She makes him go outside.
(b) She opens all the windows.
(c) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(d) She holds her nose.
2. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to himself.
(b) He is crying.
(c) He is complaining about his care.
(d) He is talking to Roxana.
3. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The violin.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The cello.
4. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
(a) A roomy two-bedroom flat in a new building.
(b) A crowded two-room flat in a decaying building.
(c) A quiet two-room flat in an old but clean building.
(d) A comfortable flat in a well-kept building.
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She does not think it was necessary.
(b) She is not able to locate them.
(c) She does not want to worry them.
(d) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
2. What does Nariman observe as Coomy and Jal move him to Roxana's apartment?
3. Why does Roxana stop Jehangir from explaining his book to Nariman?
4. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
5. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)