|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They have no political views.
(b) They are ultra liberals.
(c) They are loyal traditionalists.
(d) They are radical conservatives.
2. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
(b) He wants to ask her himself.
(c) He is happy and excited about the move.
(d) He will agree if it is okay with her.
3. What type of school do Murad and Jehangir attend?
(a) A private boys' school.
(b) An English-style school.
(c) A prep school.
(d) A public school.
4. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
(b) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
(c) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
(d) She says she wants what is best for him.
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He is very devout in his faith.
(b) He is searching for answers.
(c) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
(d) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
3. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
4. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
5. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)