|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) He makes Nariman sleep on it.
(b) He uses it to cover the windows.
(c) He makes a tent on the balcony.
(d) He uses it for his own bed.
2. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says she wants what is best for him.
(b) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
(c) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
(d) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
3. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
(a) He wonders how Yezad will react to having Narinam around.
(b) He wonders how it will affect family relationships.
(c) He thinks it is the best option they have.
(d) He wonders if Nariman will resent Jal and Coomy for moving him.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) A picture of their mother.
(b) The everyday dishes.
(c) The good china.
(d) His special plate.
5. What does Yezad borrow from their neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) An old tablecloth.
(b) An old blanket.
(c) An extra sheet.
(d) An extra bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
2. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
4. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)