|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(b) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
(c) He is given a cot of his own.
(d) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
2. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
(a) Photographs of people.
(b) Photographs of animals.
(c) Photographs of the city.
(d) Photographs of the mountains.
3. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
(a) It would give Yezad an opportunity to own his own store.
(b) It would mean he could lose his job.
(c) It would mean more responsibility and more money.
(d) It would mean he might have to work more hours.
4. Which of the following does not describe Vilas Rane?
(a) He works in a bookstore.
(b) He is a friend of Yezad.
(c) He writes letters for others.
(d) He is unemployed.
5. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
(b) She says they had no choice.
(c) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(d) She says it was the best option.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school do Murad and Jehangir attend?
2. Who is to play in the afternoon cricket match?
3. What does Miss Alvarez think of the position of homework monitor?
4. What items does Mr. Kapur order for his store during the holiday season?
5. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)