|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
2. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are ultra liberals.
(b) They are radical conservatives.
(c) They are loyal traditionalists.
(d) They have no political views.
3. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Husain do when he is having a "bad" day?
(a) He sits in a corner and cries.
(b) He cowers in the storeroom.
(c) He follows Yezad around and mutters.
(d) He does not show up for work.
5. What does Mr. Kapur do when he learns that Husain is unable to work?
(a) He sends him home.
(b) He fires him.
(c) He insists that Husain try to work.
(d) He comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
2. Why can Husain only work part time?
3. How does Yezad get to work?
4. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
5. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)