|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(b) He decides no treatment is necessary.
(c) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(d) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
2. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
(b) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
(c) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
(d) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
3. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She does not want to worry them.
(b) She is not able to locate them.
(c) She does not think it was necessary.
(d) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
4. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(b) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(c) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(d) She says it will help avoid depression.
5. Who is to play in the afternoon cricket match?
(a) Students and non-students.
(b) Catholics and non-Catholics.
(c) Catholics and Indians.
(d) Slaves and non-slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jehangir's job as homework monitor in jeopardy?
2. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
3. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
4. What does Mr. Kapur do when he learns that Husain is unable to work?
5. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)