|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
2. What does Miss Alvarez think of the position of homework monitor?
(a) It illustrates good citizenship.
(b) It illustrates honesty.
(c) It illustrates maturity.
(d) It illustrates responsibility.
3. Who is to play in the afternoon cricket match?
(a) Slaves and non-slaves.
(b) Catholics and non-Catholics.
(c) Catholics and Indians.
(d) Students and non-students.
4. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
(a) To pad the bill and make extra money.
(b) To receive an extra shipment without paying for it.
(c) To leave his job and take a better one.
(d) To receive protection from the rioters.
5. Why does Yezad not use Mr. Kapur's first name during work hours?
(a) Mr. Kapur's first name is too hard for Yezad to say.
(b) Because Mr. Kapur will not use Yezad's last name.
(c) He cannot remember Mr. Kapur's first name.
(d) He thinks using his boss's first name is too informal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
2. Why does Jehangir go to visit Villie Cardmaster?
3. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
4. What is Kapur's reaction when Yezad asks for an advance?
5. What type of school do Murad and Jehangir attend?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)