|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
(a) Weeding the flowerbeds.
(b) Winding the clock.
(c) Helping prepare supper.
(d) Setting the table.
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What opportunity does one of the customers present to Yezad?
(a) To receive protection from the rioters.
(b) To pad the bill and make extra money.
(c) To leave his job and take a better one.
(d) To receive an extra shipment without paying for it.
4. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(b) She buys a commode.
(c) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(d) She makes a special place for him.
5. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
2. Why can Husain only work part time?
3. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
4. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
5. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)