|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
2. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
(a) He is considering adding on the the store he has.
(b) He is considering running for the municipal council.
(c) He is considering selling the store.
(d) He is considering buying another store.
3. Why can Husain only work part time?
(a) He goes to school.
(b) He is physically challenged.
(c) He has another job.
(d) He is a victim of earlier riots.
4. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
(b) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
(c) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
(d) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
5. What does Husain do when he is having a "bad" day?
(a) He sits in a corner and cries.
(b) He follows Yezad around and mutters.
(c) He cowers in the storeroom.
(d) He does not show up for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
2. What does Jehangir propose to Murad on their way to school?
3. Why does Yezad not use Mr. Kapur's first name during work hours?
4. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
5. What does Mr. Kapur do when he learns that Husain is unable to work?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)