|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roxana react when Yezad tells her he has lost all their money?
(a) She is stunned and cannot speak.
(b) She forgives him.
(c) She makes him leave the house.
(d) She makes him try to get it back.
2. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
(a) He does odd jobs around the store.
(b) He helps Yezad.
(c) He orders supplies.
(d) He waits on customers.
3. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
(a) It would mean more responsibility and more money.
(b) It would give Yezad an opportunity to own his own store.
(c) It would mean he might have to work more hours.
(d) It would mean he could lose his job.
4. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four months.
5. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
(a) He gladly accepts.
(b) He immediately tells his boss about the offer.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He asks for time to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
2. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
3. Why does Jehangir go to visit Villie Cardmaster?
4. What does Jehangir propose to Murad on their way to school?
5. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)