|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Until he is well.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
2. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
(a) Nariman spoils them.
(b) They can sleep on the balcony.
(c) They can stay up later.
(d) They love Nariman.
3. What is Kapur's first step to becoming more like the common people?
(a) He sells his watch.
(b) He sells his car.
(c) He gives his expensive clothes away.
(d) He buys a train pass.
4. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
(a) The elevator is working.
(b) Kapur is selling the store.
(c) Nariman is going home.
(d) He got a raise.
5. What are Yezad's plans for Nariman when Nariman's time with the Chenoys is over?
(a) Help Nariman find a place of his own.
(b) Invite Nariman to stay longer.
(c) Send Nariman back to Coomy and Jal.
(d) Yezad has no plans for Nariman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yezad not want Kapur to pay the Shiv Sena?
2. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
3. What request does Jehangir make one evening as he is having supper with his family?
4. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
5. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)