|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
(a) They love Nariman.
(b) They can stay up later.
(c) Nariman spoils them.
(d) They can sleep on the balcony.
2. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
(a) He smells of alcohol.
(b) He smells of sandalwood.
(c) He smells of cigarette smoke.
(d) He smells of perfume.
3. What is Kapur's first step to becoming more like the common people?
(a) He buys a train pass.
(b) He sells his watch.
(c) He sells his car.
(d) He gives his expensive clothes away.
4. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
(a) Wash his hands.
(b) Carefully seal the envelopes.
(c) Ask his mother to double check the envelopes.
(d) He is not required to do anything.
5. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help him clean the kitchen.
(b) To help with homework.
(c) To help him make the beds.
(d) To help fix a meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Nariman's words, how would you complete this sentence, "the loss of home ...?
2. Why does Yezad not want Kapur to pay the Shiv Sena?
3. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
4. What are Yezad's plans for Nariman when Nariman's time with the Chenoys is over?
5. What happens to Yezad when he stops at the temple and stays for prayers?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)