|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roxana stop Jehangir from explaining his book to Nariman?
(a) Nariman has fallen asleep.
(b) Jehangir is making too much noise.
(c) Nariman is not interested in what Jehangir reads.
(d) She needs Jehangir's help in the kitchen.
2. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
(a) Ask his mother to double check the envelopes.
(b) Wash his hands.
(c) He is not required to do anything.
(d) Carefully seal the envelopes.
3. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) He uses it for his own bed.
(b) He makes a tent on the balcony.
(c) He uses it to cover the windows.
(d) He makes Nariman sleep on it.
4. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
(a) He is becoming more aware of his mortality.
(b) He is becoming more loving.
(c) He is becoming more alert.
(d) He is living less and less in the present world.
5. What does Nariman offer to do to help Jehangir?
(a) To help him make the beds.
(b) To help fix a meal.
(c) To help him clean the kitchen.
(d) To help with homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yezad not want Kapur to pay the Shiv Sena?
2. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
3. Why does Yezad meet with Vilas and his two actor friends?
4. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
5. What does Roxana smell on Yezad when he comes home one evening?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)