* Nariman Vakeel and his stepchildren Coomy and Jal are introduced.
* Nariman's daughter Roxana and her family come to celebrate Nariman's seventy-ninth birthday.
* A flashback shows that Nariman was forced to marry Yasmin and give up Lucy, the woman he truly loved.
* Nariman has been a good father to his children.
* Parkinson's disease makes it difficult for Nariman to get around.
* Nariman and his grandsons exchange their special greetings.
* Yezad makes fun of Coomy's ritual with incense.
* Roxana and Yezad tell their sons that Nariman could not marry his first love, Lucy, because she was not Parsi.
* Jehangir reveals his plan to someday write a book about the Chenoy and Vakeel familis.
* Nariman breaks his ankle when he goes for a walk.
* Two professionals at the hospital ask for Nariman's advice, showing he is well respected in the community.
* Coomy buys a commode instead of the...
This section contains 1,219 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)