• Nariman Vakeel and his stepchildren Coomy and Jal are introduced.
• Nariman's daughter Roxana and her family come to celebrate Nariman's seventy-ninth birthday.
• A flashback shows that Nariman was forced to marry Yasmin and give up Lucy, the woman he truly loved.
• Nariman has been a good father to his children.
• Parkinson's disease makes it difficult for Nariman to get around.
• Nariman and his grandsons exchange their special greetings.
• Yezad makes fun of Coomy's ritual with incense.
• Roxana and Yezad tell their sons that Nariman could not marry his first love, Lucy, because she was not Parsi.
• Jehangir reveals his plan to someday write a book about the Chenoy and Vakeel familis.
• Nariman breaks his ankle when he goes for a walk.
• Two professionals at the hospital ask for Nariman's advice, showing he is well respected in the community.
• Coomy buys a commode instead of the...
This section contains 1,219 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)