|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
2. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
3. Who tells Autumn that her father wants to see her in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
4. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
5. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His maternal granparents.
(c) His second-cousins.
(d) His paternal grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
2. What means continuance without change; permanence?
3. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
4. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
5. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
2. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
3. With whom is Summer having a relationship in the beginning of the novel? How does she feel about her boyfriend?
4. What upsets Autumn about her aunt's evolving relationship with Liam in the novel?
5. How do Hunter's insecurities about his family impact his current relationship in the novel?
6. Where is Hunter working when he is first approached and flirted with by fans in the novel?
7. Describe Autumn's childhood and family life in the novel. Where does she live and with whom?
8. Describe the character of Cora Shepherd in the novel. How did Autumn come into Cora's custody?
9. What are the causes of Autumn's anxiety and insecurity leading up to Thanksgiving in the novel?
10. How is Hunter's character introduced in the novel? What is his family setting like? How does Hunter feel about his parents?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)