|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A massage therapist.
(c) An optometrist.
(d) An accountant.
2. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Kristina Snow.
(b) Trey Shepherd.
(c) Cora Shepherd.
(d) Marie Haskins.
3. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
4. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
5. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Summer Kenwood.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(d) Marie Haskins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
2. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
3. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is Autumn's middle name?
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the causes of Autumn's anxiety and insecurity leading up to Thanksgiving in the novel?
2. Who has abused Summer's young foster sister Ashante in the novel? How does Summer discover this fact?
3. How do Hunter's insecurities about his family impact his current relationship in the novel?
4. Describe the stylistic elements of Fallout. How is the novel divided into sections? What effect does the style have on the reader?
5. What upsets Autumn about her aunt's evolving relationship with Liam in the novel?
6. Why does Marie Haskins go to Las Vegas in the novel? What does Hunter learn has happened with his mother there?
7. Describe the character of Cora Shepherd in the novel. How did Autumn come into Cora's custody?
8. Describe Summer's family and living arrangements in the beginning of the novel. What separated Summer from her father?
9. Describe the character of Trey Shepherd. What was Trey's relationship with Kristina like?
10. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)