|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
2. What means continuance without change; permanence?
3. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
4. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
(a) An optometrist.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A massage therapist.
(d) An accountant.
5. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
(a) A priest.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) A foster father.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
2. What does OCD stand for?
3. Who tells Autumn that her father wants to see her in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is Summer's middle name?
5. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom is Summer having a relationship in the beginning of the novel? How does she feel about her boyfriend?
2. Describe Autumn's childhood and family life in the novel. Where does she live and with whom?
3. What upsets Autumn about her aunt's evolving relationship with Liam in the novel?
4. Describe Summer's family and living arrangements in the beginning of the novel. What separated Summer from her father?
5. Who does Summer first become intimate with in the novel? How is this event described?
6. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
7. How is Hunter's tendency toward infidelity illustrated as an addiction in the novel?
8. Describe the character of Cora Shepherd in the novel. How did Autumn come into Cora's custody?
9. Describe the character of Kristina Snow Shepherd. What is Kristina's history in the Crank series? How is Kristina viewed by her children?
10. How does Summer feel about her father in the beginning of the novel? What is her relationship with her mother like?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)