|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
2. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(b) Flag Day.
3. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
4. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
5. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Fresno County.
(b) Sequoia County.
(c) Yosemite County.
(d) Mammoth County.
Short Answer Questions
1. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
2. Hunter is scarred by the fact that his father did what in the novel?
3. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
4. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
5. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Kristina Snow Shepherd. What is Kristina's history in the Crank series? How is Kristina viewed by her children?
2. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
3. What happens when Nikki sees Hunter being flirted with by fans in the novel? What advice does Montana give Hunter?
4. What upsets Autumn about her aunt's evolving relationship with Liam in the novel?
5. Describe the character of Trey Shepherd. What was Trey's relationship with Kristina like?
6. Describe Autumn's childhood and family life in the novel. Where does she live and with whom?
7. What leads up to Summer's confrontation with Erica in the novel? How do Matt and Kyle react to this confrontation?
8. Describe Summer's family and living arrangements in the beginning of the novel. What separated Summer from her father?
9. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
10. Who has abused Summer's young foster sister Ashante in the novel? How does Summer discover this fact?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)