|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
2. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(b) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
(c) Oral Cancer Disease.
(d) Obesity Complex Disorder.
3. What is the name of Autumn's father?
(a) Summer Lily Kenwood
(b) Robert Douglas.
(c) Scott Haskins.
(d) Trey Shepherd.
4. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) Bert and Brett.
(b) Roger and Ralph.
(c) Donald and David.
(d) John and Jack.
5. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Yosemite County.
(b) Sequoia County.
(c) Fresno County.
(d) Mammoth County.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
3. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
4. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
5. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Hunter's insecurities about his family impact his current relationship in the novel?
2. Why is Nikki upset about her family in the beginning of the novel? How does Hunter relate?
3. Describe Summer's family and living arrangements in the beginning of the novel. What separated Summer from her father?
4. What leads up to Summer's confrontation with Erica in the novel? How do Matt and Kyle react to this confrontation?
5. Who has abused Summer's young foster sister Ashante in the novel? How does Summer discover this fact?
6. Why does Marie Haskins go to Las Vegas in the novel? What does Hunter learn has happened with his mother there?
7. With whom is Summer having a relationship in the beginning of the novel? How does she feel about her boyfriend?
8. What happens when Nikki sees Hunter being flirted with by fans in the novel? What advice does Montana give Hunter?
9. Describe Autumn's emotional status in the beginning of the novel. What is the cause of Autumn's feelings of isolation?
10. How is Hunter's character introduced in the novel? What is his family setting like? How does Hunter feel about his parents?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)