|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) John and Jack.
(b) Bert and Brett.
(c) Donald and David.
(d) Roger and Ralph.
2. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
(a) The Y Factor.
(b) The X.
(c) Prison Underground.
(d) The Razor.
3. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(b) Oral Cancer Disease.
(c) Obesity Complex Disorder.
(d) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
4. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
5. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His second-cousins.
(c) His paternal grandparents.
(d) His maternal granparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
2. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
3. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
4. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
5. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Nikki sees Hunter being flirted with by fans in the novel? What advice does Montana give Hunter?
2. What major discoveries does Hunter gain from his two fathers in the novel? How do these discoveries change his character?
3. What leads up to Autumn's first kiss in the novel? What causes her anxiety before this event?
4. Who attempts to placate Hunter when he argues with his mother during the Christmas holidays in the last section of the novel? How?
5. What are the causes of Autumn's anxiety and insecurity leading up to Thanksgiving in the novel?
6. Where does Hunter go early on Christmas morning in the novel? How does his Christmas begin?
7. What encounter does Hunter have at the Sparks Hometown Christmas Parade in the novel? Who advises him against his actions?
8. What are Summer's experiences with each of her parents like on Thanksgiving in the novel? What does she discover about her family?
9. Why is Nikki upset about her family in the beginning of the novel? How does Hunter relate?
10. What discussions does Hunter have with his adoptive parents after leaving Nikki in the novel? What does Hunter learn?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)