|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His second-cousins.
(c) His maternal granparents.
(d) His paternal grandparents.
2. Who is Kristina's third child?
3. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
4. Who is Kristina's second child?
5. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
2. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
3. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
4. What is Autumn's middle name?
5. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Hunter working when he is first approached and flirted with by fans in the novel?
2. Why does Marie Haskins go to Las Vegas in the novel? What does Hunter learn has happened with his mother there?
3. Describe the stylistic elements of Fallout. How is the novel divided into sections? What effect does the style have on the reader?
4. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
5. What leads up to Summer's confrontation with Erica in the novel? How do Matt and Kyle react to this confrontation?
6. Describe the character of Trey Shepherd. What was Trey's relationship with Kristina like?
7. How is Hunter's tendency toward infidelity illustrated as an addiction in the novel?
8. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
9. Describe Autumn's emotional status in the beginning of the novel. What is the cause of Autumn's feelings of isolation?
10. What are the causes of Autumn's anxiety and insecurity leading up to Thanksgiving in the novel?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)