|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hunter attend college?
(a) University of Nevada, Reno.
(b) Loyola University.
(c) Cal State Berkeley.
(d) Evergreen State.
2. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
3. What is Autumn's middle name?
4. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
5. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 4 girls.
(b) 3 boys.
(c) 2 girls.
(d) 1 boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kristina's last name in the novel?
2. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
3. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
4. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the stylistic elements of Fallout. How is the novel divided into sections? What effect does the style have on the reader?
2. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
3. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
4. Describe the character of Cora Shepherd in the novel. How did Autumn come into Cora's custody?
5. What upsets Autumn about her aunt's evolving relationship with Liam in the novel?
6. Who does Summer first become intimate with in the novel? How is this event described?
7. Describe the character of Trey Shepherd. What was Trey's relationship with Kristina like?
8. Why is Nikki upset about her family in the beginning of the novel? How does Hunter relate?
9. How does Summer feel about her father in the beginning of the novel? What is her relationship with her mother like?
10. Who has abused Summer's young foster sister Ashante in the novel? How does Summer discover this fact?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)