|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Kristina Snow.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Cora Shepherd.
2. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
3. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Helena, Montana.
(d) San Antonio, Texas.
4. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(d) Status quo.
5. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
2. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
3. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
4. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
2. What leads up to Autumn's first kiss in the novel? What causes her anxiety before this event?
3. Who has abused Summer's young foster sister Ashante in the novel? How does Summer discover this fact?
4. How is Hunter's character introduced in the novel? What is his family setting like? How does Hunter feel about his parents?
5. Where is Hunter working when he is first approached and flirted with by fans in the novel?
6. How has Autumn's childhood affected her current romantic relationship in the novel?
7. Describe the character of Trey Shepherd. What was Trey's relationship with Kristina like?
8. Describe the character of Kristina Snow Shepherd. What is Kristina's history in the Crank series? How is Kristina viewed by her children?
9. How does Summer feel about her father in the beginning of the novel? What is her relationship with her mother like?
10. Who does Summer first become intimate with in the novel? How is this event described?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)