|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Autumn Shepherd.
(b) Cora Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cythia Randolph.
2. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
3. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
4. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
2. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
3. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
4. What is Autumn's middle name?
5. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads up to Summer's confrontation with Erica in the novel? How do Matt and Kyle react to this confrontation?
2. What are the causes of Autumn's anxiety and insecurity leading up to Thanksgiving in the novel?
3. Describe Summer's family and living arrangements in the beginning of the novel. What separated Summer from her father?
4. What does Autumn know about her biological parents in the beginning of the novel?
5. How do Hunter's insecurities about his family impact his current relationship in the novel?
6. With whom is Summer having a relationship in the beginning of the novel? How does she feel about her boyfriend?
7. Why does Marie Haskins go to Las Vegas in the novel? What does Hunter learn has happened with his mother there?
8. Describe the character of Kristina Snow Shepherd. What is Kristina's history in the Crank series? How is Kristina viewed by her children?
9. Describe the character of Cora Shepherd in the novel. How did Autumn come into Cora's custody?
10. How does Summer feel about her father in the beginning of the novel? What is her relationship with her mother like?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)