|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
2. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His maternal granparents.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His paternal grandparents.
(d) His second-cousins.
3. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Summer Lily Kenwood.
(c) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
(d) Marie Haskins.
4. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(c) Status quo.
5. Who tells Autumn that her father wants to see her in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her aunt.
6. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Drug trafficing.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon.
7. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
8. What means continuance without change; permanence?
9. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
10. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
11. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
12. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
13. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
14. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Trey Shepherd.
(b) Kristina Snow.
(c) Cora Shepherd.
(d) Marie Haskins.
15. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
2. How old is Ashante in the novel?
3. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
4. Which boyfriend of Kristina's does Hunter learn has beat her up again before she faces possession charges?
5. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)