|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Summer's middle name?
2. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Mexico.
(b) United States and Vietnam.
(c) United States and Afghanistan.
(d) United States and Iraq.
3. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
4. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(d) Flag Day.
5. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
6. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
7. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A junkie.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A veteran.
(d) A banker.
8. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
(a) Texas A&M.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Boise State.
9. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Trey Shepherd.
(b) Kristina Snow.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cora Shepherd.
10. What is Autumn's middle name?
11. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
12. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
13. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
14. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
(b) Las Vegas.
15. What is Kristina's last name in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
2. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
3. Who is Kristina's second child?
4. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
5. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)