|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Summer's middle name?
2. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend's best friend?
3. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
4. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A junkie.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A veteran.
(d) A banker.
5. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Kansas City, Missouri.
(d) San Antonio, Texas.
6. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
(a) A priest.
(b) A foster father.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Her uncle.
7. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Oral Cancer Disease.
(b) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
(c) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(d) Obesity Complex Disorder.
8. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
9. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
10. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
11. What is the name of Autumn's father?
(a) Summer Lily Kenwood
(b) Scott Haskins.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Robert Douglas.
12. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
(b) Crystal meth.
13. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(a) Flag Day.
14. How old is Ashante in the novel?
15. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
2. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
3. Who is Kristina's third child?
4. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
5. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)