|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kristina's second child?
2. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) Roger and Ralph.
(b) Donald and David.
(c) John and Jack.
(d) Bert and Brett.
3. How many children does Kristina have?
4. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Kristina Snow.
(b) Marie Haskins.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Cora Shepherd.
5. What is the name of the foster-mother Summer has in the beginning of the novel?
6. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
7. How old is Ashante in the novel?
8. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 4 girls.
(b) 1 boy.
(c) 2 girls.
(d) 3 boys.
9. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
(b) Oral Cancer Disease.
(c) Obesity Complex Disorder.
(d) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
10. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
11. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
12. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
13. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An optometrist.
(d) A massage therapist.
14. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(b) The library.
(c) The dentist.
(d) In the garage.
15. Hunter's mother claims that his father _________.
(a) Shot a policeman.
(b) Bombed a building.
(c) Entered the priesthood.
(d) Raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
2. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
4. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
5. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)