|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A junkie.
(c) A banker.
(d) A veteran.
2. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
(b) Obesity Complex Disorder.
(c) Oral Cancer Disease.
(d) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
3. Which boyfriend of Kristina's does Hunter learn has beat her up again before she faces possession charges?
4. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
(b) Moving to Portland.
(c) Adopting a son.
(d) Moving to Canada.
5. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
(a) Texas A&M.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Boise State.
6. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
7. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend's best friend?
8. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 4 girls.
(b) 1 boy.
(c) 3 boys.
(d) 2 girls.
9. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Summer Lily Kenwood.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
10. What is the name of the foster-mother Summer has in the beginning of the novel?
11. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Drug trafficing.
(d) Assault with a deadly weapon.
12. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(a) The dentist.
(c) In the garage.
(d) The library.
13. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Vietnam.
(b) United States and Iraq.
(c) United States and Afghanistan.
(d) United States and Mexico.
14. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
15. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(b) Summer Kenwood.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Autumn Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
2. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
3. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
4. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
5. In what city does Autumn live?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)