|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A banker.
(b) A veteran.
(c) A junkie.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What means continuance without change; permanence?
3. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
4. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
5. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
6. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
(a) Las Vegas.
7. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
8. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
9. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
10. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
11. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His paternal grandparents.
(b) His maternal granparents.
(c) His second-cousins.
(d) His aunt.
12. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(c) Drug trafficing.
(d) Grand theft auto.
13. Who is Kristina's second child?
14. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
15. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
2. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
3. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
4. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
5. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)