|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
2. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
3. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Kristina Snow.
(b) Marie Haskins.
(c) Cora Shepherd.
(d) Trey Shepherd.
4. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
5. Who is Kristina's third child?
6. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
7. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(a) Status quo.
8. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(a) The dentist.
(b) In the garage.
(d) The library.
9. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
(d) Las Vegas.
10. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Mexico.
(b) United States and Vietnam.
(c) United States and Afghanistan.
(d) United States and Iraq.
11. What means continuance without change; permanence?
12. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cythia Randolph.
13. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
14. What is Autumn's middle name?
15. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
3. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
4. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
5. In what city does Autumn live?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)