|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
2. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
3. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) San Antonio, Texas.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Helena, Montana.
4. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend's best friend?
6. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
7. What means continuance without change; permanence?
8. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) John and Jack.
(c) Bert and Brett.
(d) Roger and Ralph.
9. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
(a) The Y Factor.
(b) The Razor.
(c) Prison Underground.
(d) The X.
10. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
11. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
12. Who is Kristina's second child?
13. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
14. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
15. Hunter's mother claims that his father _________.
(a) Raped her.
(b) Entered the priesthood.
(c) Shot a policeman.
(d) Bombed a building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunter attend college?
2. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
3. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
4. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)