|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A veteran.
(c) A junkie.
(d) A banker.
2. What is the name of Autumn's father?
(a) Robert Douglas.
(b) Trey Shepherd.
(c) Scott Haskins.
(d) Summer Lily Kenwood
3. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Boise State.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Texas A&M.
4. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
5. What is the name of Cora's teacher?
6. What is Kristina's last name in the novel?
7. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Cythia Randolph.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cora Shepherd.
8. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
9. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(b) Drug trafficing.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(d) Grand theft auto.
10. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
11. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 1 boy.
(b) 2 girls.
(c) 4 girls.
(d) 3 boys.
12. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
13. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Summer Kenwood.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(d) Marie Haskins.
14. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
15. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
Short Answer Questions
1. What means continuance without change; permanence?
2. What is Autumn's middle name?
3. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
4. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend's best friend?
5. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)