|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
2. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
3. What is Summer's middle name?
4. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
5. Who is Kristina's second child?
6. Who is Kristina's third child?
7. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
(a) The Y Factor.
(b) The Razor.
(c) The X.
(d) Prison Underground.
8. What is Kristina's last name in the novel?
9. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Cythia Randolph.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cora Shepherd.
10. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
11. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
12. What is Autumn's middle name?
13. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
14. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
(a) Moving to Canada.
(c) Moving to Portland.
(d) Adopting a son.
15. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
2. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
3. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
4. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
5. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)