|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Mexico.
(b) United States and Vietnam.
(c) United States and Iraq.
(d) United States and Afghanistan.
2. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
3. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Fresno County.
(b) Yosemite County.
(c) Sequoia County.
(d) Mammoth County.
4. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Helena, Montana.
(c) San Antonio, Texas.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
5. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A veteran.
(c) A banker.
(d) A junkie.
6. What means continuance without change; permanence?
7. Who is Kristina's second child?
8. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend's best friend?
9. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
(a) The Y Factor.
(b) The Razor.
(c) The X.
(d) Prison Underground.
10. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
11. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
12. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
(a) Adopting a son.
(c) Moving to Canada.
(d) Moving to Portland.
13. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) Bert and Brett.
(b) Donald and David.
(c) John and Jack.
(d) Roger and Ralph.
14. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
15. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Autumn Shepherd.
(b) Cora Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Cythia Randolph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
2. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
3. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
4. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
5. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)