|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
(c) Summer Lily Kenwood.
(d) Marie Haskins.
2. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
(a) The Golden Trout Wilderness.
(b) Monterey Bay.
(c) Mt. Lassen.
(d) The Tehachapi Mountains.
3. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 4 girls.
(b) 2 girls.
(c) 3 boys.
(d) 1 boy.
4. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Flowing waters.
(b) The ash tree.
(c) Dry land.
(d) Strong sun.
5. Who is Kristina's second child?
6. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) Bert and Brett.
(b) John and Jack.
(c) Roger and Ralph.
(d) Donald and David.
7. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
8. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A massage therapist.
(d) An optometrist.
9. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Cora Shepherd.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Kristina Snow.
10. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
(a) Moving to Portland.
(b) Moving to Canada.
(c) Adopting a son.
11. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
12. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
13. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
14. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
15. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
3. What does OCD stand for?
4. Who is Kristina's third child?
5. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)