|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Summer Kenwood.
(c) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(d) Autumn Shepherd.
2. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) The ash tree.
(b) Strong sun.
(c) Flowing waters.
(d) Dry land.
3. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
4. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
5. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
2. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
3. What is the name of the foster-mother Summer has in the beginning of the novel?
4. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
5. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)