|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
2. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
3. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Strong sun.
(b) Dry land.
(c) Flowing waters.
(d) The ash tree.
4. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) San Antonio, Texas.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
5. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunter attend college?
2. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
3. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
4. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
5. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)