|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) The ash tree.
(b) Flowing waters.
(c) Dry land.
(d) Strong sun.
2. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(b) Depression and anorexia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) AIDS and lukemia.
3. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His second-cousins.
(c) His paternal grandparents.
(d) His maternal granparents.
4. What is the name of Autumn's father?
(a) Summer Lily Kenwood
(b) Robert Douglas.
(c) Scott Haskins.
(d) Trey Shepherd.
5. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fallout number in the Crank series?
2. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
3. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
4. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
5. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)