|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
2. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He raped his mother.
(c) He was incarcerated for murder.
(d) He tortures animals.
3. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
4. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
5. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(a) The library.
(b) The dentist.
(d) In the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means continuance without change; permanence?
2. Hunter is scarred by the fact that his father did what in the novel?
3. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
4. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
5. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)