|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
2. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
(a) A nurse.
(b) An optometrist.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A massage therapist.
3. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
4. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
5. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
2. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
3. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
4. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
5. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)