|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He raped his mother.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He tortures animals.
(d) He was incarcerated for murder.
2. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(d) Her dad's.
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) AIDS and lukemia.
(b) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(c) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
4. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) Paul and Peter.
(c) James and William.
(d) Hunter and Jack.
5. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
3. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
4. What is Autumn's middle name?
5. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)