|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
2. What means continuance without change; permanence?
3. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
4. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
2. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
3. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
4. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
5. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)