|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autumn's middle name?
2. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Summer Lily Kenwood.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
3. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Dry land.
(b) The ash tree.
(c) Strong sun.
(d) Flowing waters.
4. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) San Antonio, Texas.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Helena, Montana.
5. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
2. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
3. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
4. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
5. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)