|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
2. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
3. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(b) Liqour bottles.
(c) Prescription pills.
4. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Mary Jo.
5. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
2. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
4. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
5. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)