|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(a) Prescription pills.
(d) Liqour bottles.
2. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Summer Kenwood.
(b) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(c) Autumn Shepherd.
(d) Marie Haskins.
3. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
5. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 2 girls.
(b) 1 boy.
(c) 3 boys.
(d) 4 girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
2. Who is Kristina's second child?
3. What is the name of Autumn's father?
4. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
5. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)