|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
2. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
3. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
(a) Prison Underground.
(b) The Razor.
(c) The Y Factor.
(d) The X.
4. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the auto repair shop.
(b) To the movie theatre.
(c) To church.
(d) To the talent show.
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What means continuance without change; permanence?
2. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
3. In what city does Autumn live?
4. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
5. Hunter is scarred by the fact that his father did what in the novel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)