|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the auto repair shop.
(b) To the movie theatre.
(c) To church.
(d) To the talent show.
2. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Mammoth County.
(b) Sequoia County.
(c) Yosemite County.
(d) Fresno County.
3. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(b) Drug trafficing.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(d) Grand theft auto.
4. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(c) Flag Day.
5. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
2. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
3. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
4. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
5. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)