|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(c) Prescription pills.
(d) Liqour bottles.
2. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
4. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Durango, Colorado.
(d) Austin, Texas.
5. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
2. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
3. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
4. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
5. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)