|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(a) Status quo.
2. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
(a) Monterey Bay.
(b) The Golden Trout Wilderness.
(c) The Tehachapi Mountains.
(d) Mt. Lassen.
3. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
4. Where does Hunter attend college?
(a) University of Nevada, Reno.
(b) Evergreen State.
(c) Cal State Berkeley.
(d) Loyola University.
5. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Iraq.
(b) United States and Vietnam.
(c) United States and Mexico.
(d) United States and Afghanistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
2. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
3. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
4. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
5. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)