|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
2. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
3. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Marie Haskins.
(c) Cythia Randolph.
(d) Autumn Shepherd.
4. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
(a) A priest.
(b) A foster father.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Her uncle.
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
2. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
3. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
4. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
5. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)