|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Afghanistan.
(b) United States and Mexico.
(c) United States and Vietnam.
(d) United States and Iraq.
2. What is the name of Autumn's father?
(a) Trey Shepherd.
(b) Summer Lily Kenwood
(c) Scott Haskins.
(d) Robert Douglas.
3. What is the name of the foster-mother Summer has in the beginning of the novel?
4. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 4 girls.
(b) 2 girls.
(c) 3 boys.
(d) 1 boy.
5. Where does Hunter attend college?
(a) Loyola University.
(b) Cal State Berkeley.
(c) University of Nevada, Reno.
(d) Evergreen State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
2. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
3. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
4. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)