|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) Kansas City, Missouri.
(d) Helena, Montana.
2. Who is Kristina's third child?
3. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Cora Shepherd.
(d) Cythia Randolph.
4. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A banker.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A junkie.
(d) A veteran.
5. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) John and Jack.
(b) Bert and Brett.
(c) Donald and David.
(d) Roger and Ralph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
2. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
3. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
4. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
5. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)