|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Fresno County.
(b) Mammoth County.
(c) Sequoia County.
(d) Yosemite County.
2. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(b) Flag Day.
3. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
4. What is Autumn's middle name?
5. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Strong sun.
(b) The ash tree.
(c) Flowing waters.
(d) Dry land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hunter offer to move in with after problems arise with his mother?
2. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
3. What is the principle occupation of Kristina's mother?
4. Hunter is scarred by the fact that his father did what in the novel?
5. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)