|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
2. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
(a) John and Jack.
(b) Donald and David.
(c) Bert and Brett.
(d) Roger and Ralph.
3. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
4. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
(c) Concert tickets.
(d) A car.
5. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) Depression and anorexia.
(c) AIDS and lukemia.
(d) Lymphoma and insomnia.
Short Answer Questions
1. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
2. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
3. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
4. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
5. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)