Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Durango, Colorado.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Austin, Texas.
(d) Mammoth Lakes, California.
2. With what personality at the radio station is Hunter is forced to do the show with early in the novel?
3. Who tells Autumn that her father wants to see her in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. What means continuance without change; permanence?
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
2. Who is Kristina's second child?
3. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
4. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
5. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)