|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) The radio station Christmas party.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A church sermon.
(d) A movie theatre.
2. Ellen Hopkins' first poem was published in the Palm Springs Desert Sun when she was how old?
3. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
4. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
2. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who tells Hunter that he needs to separate himself from his on-air persona if he wants his relationship to work in the novel?
4. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
5. Autumn has trouble sleeping, worried about meeting her family and about what in the last section of the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)