|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the time it takes for a substance to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity?
(a) Biological half-life.
(b) Competent ability.
2. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
3. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Kristina and Trey.
(b) Summer and Hunter.
(c) Brendan and Marie.
(d) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
4. Who is Kristina's third child?
5. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(b) Crystal meth.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
2. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
3. What did Ellen Hopkins study in college?
4. Whom does Hunter pick up from the airport before picking up Kristina on Christmas?
5. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)