|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A veteran.
(b) A banker.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A junkie.
2. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
3. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(d) Drug trafficing.
4. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Used crank.
(b) Was incarcerated.
(c) Cheated on his mom.
(d) Killed a man.
5. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
2. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
3. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
4. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
5. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)