|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Reno, Nevada.
(b) Fresno, California.
(c) Provo, Utah.
(d) Redding, California.
2. What refers to the time it takes for a substance to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity?
(c) Biological half-life.
(d) Competent ability.
3. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her case worker.
(d) Her aunt.
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. Autumn has trouble sleeping, worried about meeting her family and about what in the last section of the novel?
(a) Severe weather.
(b) Her heroin addiction.
(c) Impending pregnancy.
(d) Her audition for graduate school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. What is Kristina's last name in the novel?
3. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
4. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
5. Ellen Hopkins' first poem was published in the Palm Springs Desert Sun when she was how old?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)