|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Summer Kenwood.
(c) Autumn Shepherd.
(d) Hunter Seth Haskins.
2. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) Depression and anorexia.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) Lymphoma and insomnia.
4. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) The ash tree.
(b) Dry land.
(c) Strong sun.
(d) Flowing waters.
5. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(d) Drug trafficing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
2. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
3. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
4. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
5. In what city does Autumn live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)