|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
2. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
3. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Cythia Randolph.
(c) Autumn Shepherd.
(d) Marie Haskins.
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(c) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
5. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
2. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
3. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
4. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
5. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)