|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obesity Complex Disorder.
(b) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
(c) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(d) Oral Cancer Disease.
2. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
3. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
(a) Moving to Canada.
(b) Adopting a son.
(d) Moving to Portland.
4. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Cora Shepherd.
(b) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Summer Lily Kenwood.
5. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
2. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
3. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
4. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
5. Who is Kristina's third child?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)