|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(a) The dentist.
(b) In the garage.
(c) The library.
2. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Fresno County.
(b) Yosemite County.
(c) Sequoia County.
(d) Mammoth County.
3. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
4. All Autumn knows about her mother in the beginning of the novel is that she once used what drug?
5. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
(a) Summer Lily Kenwood.
(b) Cora Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Autumn Rose Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
2. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
3. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
5. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)