|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
2. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
3. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
4. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) Depression and anorexia.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) Lymphoma and insomnia.
5. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A priest.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A foster father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
2. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
3. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
4. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
5. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)