|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-380.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
2. In what city does Autumn live?
(a) Helena, Montana.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Kansas City, Missouri.
(d) San Antonio, Texas.
3. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
4. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
5. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
2. What is the name of Kristina's mother?
3. What is the name of Autumn's father?
4. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
5. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)