|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(a) Crystal meth.
2. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) Hunter and Jack.
(c) James and William.
(d) Paul and Peter.
3. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Durango, Colorado.
(c) Austin, Texas.
(d) Mammoth Lakes, California.
4. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Las Vegas, Nevada.
5. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(a) Morning sickness.
(b) Crank withdrawal.
(c) Stomach flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
2. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
3. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
4. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
5. What is Autumn's middle name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)