|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Uncle Jameel own?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A race track.
(c) A gambling parlor.
(d) A speakeasy.
2. Why doesn't James want to remember Armistice Day?
(a) Because it is the day his wife died.
(b) Because it is the day he went searching for Kathleen.
(c) Because it reminds him of the horrors of war.
(d) Because it is the day he sent Kathleen off to live in New York.
3. Where do France and Leo have sex?
(a) In the caves.
(b) In Leo's marital bed.
(c) In the backseat of Leo's car.
(d) In the speakeasy.
4. What does Frances claim is the only thing she wanted from Leo?
(a) She didn't want anything from Leo.
(d) A baby.
5. How does pregnancy affect Frances's character?
(a) She becomes sullen and depressed.
(b) She becomes overly excited and emotional.
(c) She becomes peaceful and happy.
(d) She becomes irritable and annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which flag does Lily carry when she marches in the Armistice Day Parade?
2. What does Lily demand when business picks up at the speakeasy?
3. Where was Kathleen's lover David going to be sent during the war?
4. What ailment affects Teresa Taylor's husband Hector?
5. Who does Frances claim lives in the cave?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)