|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Mahmoud blame for the stolen items in his house?
(a) He does not notice anything is missing.
(b) Mrs. Mahmoud.
(c) Frances Piper.
(d) Teresa Taylor.
2. What school offers Mercedes a full scholarship to attend their University?
(a) Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows.
(b) Pontifical University Antonianum.
(c) Saint Francis Xavier.
(d) The Catholic Unversity of America.
3. Who shoots Frances?
4. Why is Frances expelled from school?
(a) For cheating on an exam.
(b) For missing too many days of school.
(c) For vandalizing school property.
(d) For assaulting a fellow school mate.
5. Why won't James let Frances drop out of school like she wants?
(a) Because the principal believes Frances is a gifted student.
(b) All of these answers are true.
(c) Because he doesn't want Frances at home during the days.
(d) Because he is afraid he will look like a failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Lily's afflicted body does Mercedes hope will be healed in Lourdes?
2. Where does Mercedes place a photograph of Kathleen, much to James's anger?
3. What does Frances attempt to purchase from Leo Taylor while wearing her Girl Scout uniform?
4. What does Frances steal from the Mahmoud household when she breaks in?
5. What is the name of Jameel's only son?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frances react to her pregnancy?
2. How does Frances seduce Leo Taylor?
3. How does Frances feel about school?
4. How does Lily believe Frances was impregnated?
5. What happens to Francess' baby shortly after its birth?
6. How did Lily react when she met Rose for the first time?
7. How does the Piper family react to the news that Frances has a job?
8. What story does Frances tell Lily that causes her to pass out in a cave?
9. How does Frances spy on Leo Taylor?
10. What happens to Mercedes after her high school graduation?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)