|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frances plan to do with her earnings from working for her Uncle Jameel?
(a) She has no plans for the money.
(b) Run away to New York.
(c) Buy herself a new car.
(d) Give them to Lily.
2. What persona does Frances take on while working for her Uncle Jameel?
(a) Louise Brooks.
(b) Maria Ford.
(c) Joan Brown.
(d) Valerie Perrine.
3. What school offers Mercedes a full scholarship to attend their University?
(a) Saint Francis Xavier.
(b) The Catholic Unversity of America.
(c) Pontifical University Antonianum.
(d) Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows.
4. Who tells Lily the truth that Kathleen is her mother?
(d) Lily discovers the truth on her own.
5. How does Adelaide Taylor feel about Frances?
(a) She is apathetic to her.
(b) She cherishes her as her own daughter.
(c) She does not know who she is.
(d) She does not trust her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which New York borough most captured Kathleen's imagination?
2. At which famous New York building did Herr Blutwurst arrange for Kathleen to have an audition?
3. Who shoots Frances?
4. Who does Frances suspect is the father of Kathleen's children?
5. What does Frances attempt to purchase from Leo Taylor while wearing her Girl Scout uniform?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)