|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What persona does Frances take on while working for her Uncle Jameel?
(a) Louise Brooks.
(b) Valerie Perrine.
(c) Joan Brown.
(d) Maria Ford.
2. Which flag does Lily carry when she marches in the Armistice Day Parade?
(a) The French Flag.
(b) The Nova Scotian Flag.
(c) The American Flag.
(d) The Canadian Flag.
3. Who tells Lily the truth that Kathleen is her mother?
(b) Lily discovers the truth on her own.
4. Which New York borough most captured Kathleen's imagination?
5. What is the name of Jameel's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lily supposed to be on the day Frances drags her into the cave?
2. Where was Kathleen's lover David going to be sent during the war?
3. How does pregnancy affect Frances's character?
4. What does Frances name her son?
5. How does Adelaide Taylor feel about Frances?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boutros die?
2. How does Frances feel about school?
3. How did Rose and Kathleen fall in love?
4. How does Frances spy on Leo Taylor?
5. Who is Ginger?
6. What happens to Francess' baby shortly after its birth?
7. What light does Rose shed on the real father of Kathleen's babies?
8. How does Lily believe Frances was impregnated?
9. What leads Mercedes to believe Lily is a saint?
10. What happens to Mercedes after her high school graduation?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)