|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do France and Leo have sex?
(a) In the speakeasy.
(b) In Leo's marital bed.
(c) In the caves.
(d) In the backseat of Leo's car.
2. How long does it take Lily to reach New York from New Waterford?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 19 days.
(c) 37 days.
(d) 28 days.
3. How does Mercedes react when she learns her father is ill?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is pleased.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is confused.
4. Which of Frances's relatives has a crush on her and hopes to marry her someday?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her nephew.
5. How does Lily react when she meets Rose for the first time?
(a) She is disgusted.
(b) She slaps Rose across the face.
(c) She bursts out into tears.
(d) She doesn't know what do with herself.
6. What school offers Mercedes a full scholarship to attend their University?
(a) The Catholic Unversity of America.
(b) Pontifical University Antonianum.
(c) Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows.
(d) Saint Francis Xavier.
7. What type of music did Kathleen and Rose listen to?
8. How far along is Frances when her pregnancy begins to show?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
9. What is the name of the school Frances attends?
(a) Mount Chocolate.
(b) Mount Cherry.
(c) Mount Coco.
(d) Mount Caramel.
10. Why is Frances expelled from school?
(a) For missing too many days of school.
(b) For vandalizing school property.
(c) For assaulting a fellow school mate.
(d) For cheating on an exam.
11. Who does Frances suspect is the father of Kathleen's children?
(a) Leo Taylor.
(b) Benny Luvovitz.
(c) Mr. Mahmoud.
(d) James Piper.
12. What does Frances plan to do with her earnings from working for her Uncle Jameel?
(a) Run away to New York.
(b) She has no plans for the money.
(c) Buy herself a new car.
(d) Give them to Lily.
13. Which of her father's clothing items did Rose frequently wear to feel close to him?
(a) His necktie.
(b) His hat.
(c) His college sweatshirt.
(d) His baseball glove.
14. How much money does Frances want to save up as a gift to Lily?
15. Who shoots Frances?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mercedes want Frances to raise her own son?
2. Which flag does Lily carry when she marches in the Armistice Day Parade?
3. Who is the true father of Kathleen's children?
4. What happens moments before Lily passes out in the cave?
5. What does Frances steal from the Mahmoud household when she breaks in?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)