1. What is the first sentence of the novel, "Fall on Your Knees"?
2. What is the name of the city where the Piper family lives?
3. What type of town is the town where the Piper family lives?
4. Which of the following items is NOT described in detail in the opening passages of the prologue?
5. What is the name of the street the Piper family lives on?
6. What color is the Piper family house?
7. In what room of the house did Mumma die?
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)