|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: The Bullet, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Kathleen write home, after moving to New York?
(a) Rarely. Her chaperone writes most of the letters.
(b) Sporadically, whenever she has free time.
(c) Every week.
2. When Mercedes walks out into the yard after Kathleen's death, what is missing from the garden?
(a) All the flowers.
(b) The headstone.
(c) The scarecrow.
(d) The family tree.
3. What is the name of James's cousin, he sends Kathleen to live with in New York?
4. Where does Mercedes place a photograph of Kathleen, much to James's anger?
(a) On top of the piano.
(b) In her locket.
(c) Above the crucifix.
(d) In the family photo album.
5. During what hours of the day does James work as a bootlegger?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) In the early morning.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) In the early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house did Mumma die?
2. What does Lily believe impregnated Frances?
3. What year does Mercedes graduate from high school?
4. Where does Mercedes pray?
5. How old is Leo Taylor when he is hired by James to drive Kathleen to and from school?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)