|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: The Bullet, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rushes from Ambrose's mouth during Lily's nightmares?
2. What does Frances show to Lily to prove that Ambrose was a real person?
(a) His christening gown.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His headstone.
(d) A photo of his corpse.
3. What type of town is the town where the Piper family lives?
(a) A mining town.
(b) A historic town.
(c) A ghost town.
(d) A shopping town.
4. How often does Kathleen write home, after moving to New York?
(a) Rarely. Her chaperone writes most of the letters.
(b) Every week.
(c) Sporadically, whenever she has free time.
5. What is the name of Kathleen's accompanist in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd react to Kathleen during her first recital performance?
2. Why was Kathleen's labor difficult?
3. How old was James when his father moved out?
4. Which of the following medals does James receive when he is discharged from duty?
5. What was the name of Materia's younger sister?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)