|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: The Bullet, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Uncle Jameel own?
(a) A gambling parlor.
(b) A speakeasy.
(c) A race track.
(d) A strip club.
2. How did Materia kill Kathleen?
(a) She stabbed her.
(b) She suffocated her.
(c) She shot her.
(d) She poisoned her.
3. How does James feel about his first-born child?
(a) He is apathetic toward her and simply provides for his family.
(b) He is obsessed with her.
(c) He admires her from a distance.
(d) He wants nothing to do with her.
4. Which regiment does James join when he is shipped out to war?
(a) The 94th regiment.
(b) The 77th regiment.
(c) The 86th regiment.
(d) The 69th regiment.
5. Who tells Lily the truth that Kathleen is her mother?
(c) Lily discovers the truth on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kathleen's accompanist in New York?
2. What does Lily demand when business picks up at the speakeasy?
3. What did Materia's mother read to tell James's fortune?
4. Which of the following is NOT a movie star the Piper girls idolize?
5. What does Frances name her son?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)