Quiz: Prologue: Silent Pictures to Book 2: No Man's Land, Chapters 4-7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After the incident at the river, for how long does Frances hold a hunger strike?
a) Four days.
b) Five days.
c) Two days.
d) Three days.
2. What thing could Kathleen do before she could talk?
3. Which of Kathleen's family members unexpectedly shows up for her first recital performance?
a) Her grandfather.
b) Her aunt.
c) Her uncle.
d) Her grandmother.
4. How long after receiving the mysterious note, does James arrive in Grand Central Station to bring Kathleen home?
a) Three months.
b) Three days.
c) Three weeks.
d) Three hours.
5. Who teaches Frances how to...
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)