Prologue: Silent Pictures
1. What is the first sentence of the novel, "Fall on Your Knees"?
(a) "They're all dead now."
(b) "Nobody knows where they went."
(c) "They're all gone now."
(d) "Everybody's in Heaven, leaving me in Hell."
2. What is the name of the city where the Piper family lives?
(a) West Minster.
(b) Alabaster Cove.
(c) New Waterford.
3. What type of town is the town where the Piper family lives?
(a) A shopping town.
(b) A mining town.
(c) A ghost town.
(d) A historic town.
4. Which of the following items is NOT described in detail in the opening passages of the prologue?
(a) The cutaway cliffs.
(b) The barren schoolyard.
(c) The bright moon.
(d) The thin trees.
5. What is the name of the street the Piper family lives on?
(a) Wind Street.
(b) Water Street.
(c) Fire Street.
(d) Earth Street.
6. What color is the Piper family house?
7. In what room of the house did Mumma die?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bedroom.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)