Prologue: Silent Pictures
1. What is the first sentence of the novel, "Fall on Your Knees"?
(a) "They're all dead now."
(b) "Nobody knows where they went."
(c) "Everybody's in Heaven, leaving me in Hell."
(d) "They're all gone now."
2. What is the name of the city where the Piper family lives?
(a) New Waterford.
(b) Alabaster Cove.
(d) West Minster.
3. What type of town is the town where the Piper family lives?
(a) A historic town.
(b) A mining town.
(c) A shopping town.
(d) A ghost town.
4. Which of the following items is NOT described in detail in the opening passages of the prologue?
(a) The barren schoolyard.
(b) The bright moon.
(c) The cutaway cliffs.
(d) The thin trees.
5. What is the name of the street the Piper family lives on?
(a) Earth Street.
(b) Fire Street.
(c) Water Street.
(d) Wind Street.
6. What color is the Piper family house?
7. In what room of the house did Mumma die?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the living room.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)