1. What is the first sentence of the novel, "Fall on Your Knees"?
(a) "Nobody knows where they went."
(b) "They're all dead now."
(c) "Everybody's in Heaven, leaving me in Hell."
(d) "They're all gone now."
2. What is the name of the city where the Piper family lives?
(a) Alabaster Cove.
(c) New Waterford.
(d) West Minster.
3. What type of town is the town where the Piper family lives?
(a) A ghost town.
(b) A shopping town.
(c) A historic town.
(d) A mining town.
4. Which of the following items is NOT described in detail in the opening passages of the prologue?
(a) The barren schoolyard.
(b) The thin trees.
(c) The cutaway cliffs.
(d) The bright moon.
5. What is the name of the street the Piper family lives on?
(a) Earth Street.
(b) Fire Street.
(c) Water Street.
(d) Wind Street.
6. What color is the Piper family house?
7. In what room of the house did Mumma die?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the living room.
This section contains 4,160 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)