|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
(a) Worrying about others wants.
(b) Being nice to her.
(c) Weaving his spell.
(d) Dismissing his feelings.
2. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
(a) Information on fairies.
(b) An overcoat to hide his wings.
(c) Inspirational stories.
(d) Strength boosters.
3. How does the team feel about Cam quitting?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are relieved.
(d) They are angry.
4. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
5. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Wanting to help Cam.
(b) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
(c) Not fitting in.
(d) Being in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
2. What does Morgan suggest Pip do for the party?
3. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
4. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
5. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
2. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
3. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
4. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
5. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
6. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
7. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
8. Where did Pip's scars come from?
9. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
10. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)