|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
(a) Someone he loves.
(b) His brother.
(c) True love.
(d) His home land.
2. What has been wrong with Gracie?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She has HIV.
(c) She has a skin condition.
(d) She is autistic.
3. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
(a) He is scared of it.
(b) He is happy about it.
(c) He knows it won't work.
(d) He is jealous.
4. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Wanting to help Cam.
(b) Not fitting in.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
5. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
(a) Her ankle.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gracie's last name?
2. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
3. What does Morgan give Cam for his birthday?
4. What shows Morgan that her feelings for Pip are real?
5. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
2. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
3. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
6. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
7. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
8. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
9. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
10. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)