|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
(a) It involves too much pain.
(b) It is a weakness.
(c) It doesn't feel right.
(d) It makes people crazy.
2. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
(a) His locker.
(b) His mailbox.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His back pack.
3. What language can Pip speak?
4. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
(a) She has no feelings for Pip.
(b) She knows how he is feeling.
(c) She sees him looking normal in the future.
(d) She had a vision of their plan working.
5. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He fell in love.
(b) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(c) He went where he was not allowed.
(d) He tried to contact his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan's birthday?
2. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
3. What does Morgan suggest Pip do for the party?
4. Who does Pip think will hurt Morgan if the plan is discovered?
5. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
2. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
5. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
6. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
7. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
8. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)