|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(b) He went where he was not allowed.
(c) He fell in love.
(d) He tried to contact his parents.
2. What does Morgan give Cam for his birthday?
(a) A book.
(b) A watch.
(c) A letter.
(d) A wand.
3. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
(a) They will not know what is coming.
(b) The fairies will be cruel.
(c) She will have life long guilt.
(d) It will kill them.
4. Where does Morgan find old scars on Pip?
(a) His back.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His feet.
(d) His arms.
5. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
(b) Wanting to help Cam.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Not fitting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
2. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
3. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
4. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
5. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
2. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
3. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
6. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
7. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
8. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
9. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
10. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)