|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
(a) For the dance accident.
(b) For making him feel happy.
(c) In return for the makeover.
(d) A goodbye present.
2. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
(a) To not tell his secret.
(b) To let go of Pip.
(c) To be nice to Dawn.
(d) To stay away from Scab.
3. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His mailbox.
(c) His back pack.
(d) His locker.
4. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
(a) She had a vision of their plan working.
(b) She has no feelings for Pip.
(c) She sees him looking normal in the future.
(d) She knows how he is feeling.
5. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her ankle.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
2. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
3. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
4. How is Cam different from most fairies?
5. Why is Pip in a fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
2. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
3. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
4. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
5. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
6. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
7. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
8. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
9. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
10. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)