|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If he recognizes his true love.
(b) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(c) If he he stops the transformation process.
(d) If he gives his crown to someone else.
2. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His locker.
(c) His back pack.
(d) His mailbox.
3. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her ankle.
4. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He tossed and turned all night.
(c) He was asking about her.
(d) He never came back from his date.
5. How old is Dawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Pip incarcerated?
2. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
3. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
4. What makes Morgan finally admit she loves Pip?
5. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
2. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
6. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
9. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
10. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)