|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip say is controlling Morgan when he hears their plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) Her mind.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her powers.
(d) Her heart.
2. Why does Morgan know she can't control her destiny?
(a) Cam is pulling away from her.
(b) Her visions are never wrong.
(c) She doesn't know what she wants.
(d) She is not in control of anything.
3. What position does Pip play on the football team?
4. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
(a) To not tell his secret.
(b) To stay away from Scab.
(c) To let go of Pip.
(d) To be nice to Dawn.
5. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
(a) The spell will break.
(b) He will be smaller.
(c) He will miss his homeland.
(d) Pip will not be forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
2. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
3. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
4. What language can Pip speak?
5. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
2. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
3. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
4. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
5. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
6. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
7. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
8. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
9. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
10. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)