|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been wrong with Gracie?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She has a skin condition.
(c) She has HIV.
(d) She has cancer.
2. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
3. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
(a) Cam is changing so much.
(b) Fairy magic.
(c) She is putting too much thought into her dreams.
(d) He is replacing Cam.
4. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
(a) The school.
(b) Cam's house.
(c) The stadium.
5. Why does Morgan go to the bathroom as soon as she gets to the Green Toad?
(a) To hide from Cam.
(b) To confront Dawn.
(c) To fix her make-up.
(d) To make her decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
2. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
3. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
4. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
5. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Pip's scars come from?
2. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
3. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
4. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
5. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
6. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)