|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
2. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(a) Her mother.
3. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) She sees Cam dying.
(b) She sees Pip walking in leaves.
(c) She sees Cam marrying Dawn.
(d) She sees Pip graduating.
4. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
(a) She is embarrassed about their dance.
(b) She had another dream of kissing him.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She wants to send him away.
5. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
(a) His future.
(b) All of these.
(c) His wants.
(d) His past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been wrong with Gracie?
2. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
3. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
4. Why is Pip so tired on his birthday?
5. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
2. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
3. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
4. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
5. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
6. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
9. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
10. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)