|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do fairies live?
(a) 10,000 years.
(b) 100,000 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
2. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
(b) Not fitting in.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Wanting to help Cam.
3. What is Morgan's birthday?
(a) Obctober 5th.
(b) November 15th.
(c) November 25th.
(d) October 15th.
4. Why does Cam quit the football team?
(a) He is embarrassed by his changes.
(b) He wants to spend more time with her.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) He is busy training.
5. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
(a) Sends Morgan's father to the room as well.
(b) Closes the door.
(c) Opens the door.
(d) Kicks him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
2. What does Pip say is controlling Morgan when he hears their plan to save Cam will fail?
3. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
4. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
5. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
2. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
3. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
4. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
5. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
6. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
7. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
8. Where did Pip's scars come from?
9. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
10. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)