|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan's birthday?
(a) October 15th.
(b) Obctober 5th.
(c) November 15th.
(d) November 25th.
2. Why does Morgan know she can't control her destiny?
(a) She is not in control of anything.
(b) Her visions are never wrong.
(c) She doesn't know what she wants.
(d) Cam is pulling away from her.
3. Whose lawn does Morgan's mom say she did bad things on?
(a) Ms. Noser's.
(b) Mrs. Newsom's.
(c) Dr. Nesser's.
(d) Mr. Nelson's.
4. How long was Pip incarcerated?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. What position does Pip play on the football team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
2. Where does Morgan find old scars on Pip?
3. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
4. Why does Morgan go to the bathroom as soon as she gets to the Green Toad?
5. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
2. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
3. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
4. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
5. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
6. Where did Pip's scars come from?
7. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
8. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
9. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
10. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)