|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
(a) It makes people crazy.
(b) It is a weakness.
(c) It doesn't feel right.
(d) It involves too much pain.
2. What spell will be cast when Cam leaves the mortal world?
(a) They will think he moved away.
(b) They will see Pip as Cam.
(c) They will forget he existed.
(d) They will think he died.
3. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
4. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
(a) Her acceptance letter to Harvard.
(b) Her new ring.
(c) Her hicky.
(d) Her SAT scores.
5. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If he gives his crown to someone else.
(b) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(c) If he he stops the transformation process.
(d) If he recognizes his true love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do fairies live?
2. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
3. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
4. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
5. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
2. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
3. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
4. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
5. Where did Pip's scars come from?
6. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
7. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
8. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
9. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
10. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)