|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Pip incarcerated?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Why don't most people notice Cam's changes?
(a) They don't love him.
(b) He is under a spell.
(c) They are oblivious.
(d) Dawn hides it.
3. How is Cam different from most fairies?
(a) He can't fly yet.
(b) He is strong.
(c) He feels love.
(d) He is weak.
4. Why does Cam quit the football team?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He is busy training.
(c) He is embarrassed by his changes.
(d) He wants to spend more time with her.
5. What makes Morgan finally admit she loves Pip?
(a) She tries to kiss him.
(b) She weeps for him.
(c) She gets jealous of Sara.
(d) She sees a vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
2. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
3. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
4. Why was Pip punished?
5. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
2. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
3. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
4. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
5. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
6. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
7. Where did Pip's scars come from?
8. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
9. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
10. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)