|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Morgan so confused by Eden's relationship?
(a) She saw Eden being alone.
(b) All of these.
(c) She never saw a vision about this.
(d) She thought the guy was gay.
2. Who will take Cam's place in the fairy world?
3. What does Morgan give Cam for his birthday?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A wand.
(d) A watch.
4. Why is Pip in a fight?
(a) He called Cam a fairy.
(b) He tried to join the football team.
(c) He said something mean about Morgan.
(d) He took Sara on a date.
5. Why does Morgan pull Cam into a sprinkler?
(a) To be romantic.
(b) To hide from Pip.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To avoid Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
2. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
3. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
4. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
5. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
2. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
3. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
4. Where did Pip's scars come from?
5. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
6. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
7. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
8. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
9. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
10. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)