|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan's birthday?
(a) Obctober 5th.
(b) November 15th.
(c) November 25th.
(d) October 15th.
2. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
(a) He never came back from his date.
(b) He was asking about her.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He tossed and turned all night.
3. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
(a) His past.
(b) His future.
(c) All of these.
(d) His wants.
4. What has been wrong with Gracie?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She has a skin condition.
(c) She has HIV.
(d) She is autistic.
5. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The gazebo.
(c) The Tahiti Room.
(d) The lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
2. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
3. How is Cam different from most fairies?
4. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
5. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
2. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
3. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
4. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
5. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
6. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
7. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
8. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
9. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
10. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)