|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
(a) He was supposed to look out for her.
(b) He really likes Morgan.
(c) He caused it.
(d) He knew it would happen.
2. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
(a) Closes the door.
(b) Sends Morgan's father to the room as well.
(c) Kicks him out.
(d) Opens the door.
3. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
(a) Her future.
(b) Her doubts.
(c) Her visions.
(d) Her judgement.
4. What spell will be cast when Cam leaves the mortal world?
(a) They will think he moved away.
(b) They will forget he existed.
(c) They will think he died.
(d) They will see Pip as Cam.
5. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
(a) She tripped over Pip.
(b) She slipped in a puddle.
(c) She tried to spin.
(d) She got embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
2. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
3. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
4. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
5. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
2. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
3. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
4. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
5. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
6. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
7. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
8. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
9. Where did Pip's scars come from?
10. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)