|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
(a) She wants to send him away.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She had another dream of kissing him.
(d) She is embarrassed about their dance.
2. What does Morgan want to mention to Cam to get him to leave?
(a) His kingdom.
(c) His wings.
3. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
(a) Information on fairies.
(b) Inspirational stories.
(c) Strength boosters.
(d) An overcoat to hide his wings.
4. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(a) Her mother.
5. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
(a) She doesn't want to have feelings for Pip.
(b) She doesn't want to waste her time with Cam.
(c) Cam is not on the team any more.
(d) Dawn doesn't like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say Morgan is dreaming of him?
2. Why does Morgan have a hard time doing her make-up for the party?
3. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
4. Where does Morgan find old scars on Pip?
5. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
2. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
3. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
4. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
5. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
6. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
7. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
8. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
9. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)