|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The lobby.
(c) The Tahiti Room.
(d) The gazebo.
2. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
(a) For the dance accident.
(b) A goodbye present.
(c) In return for the makeover.
(d) For making him feel happy.
3. What language can Pip speak?
4. What causes Sierra to be expelled?
(a) She slept with a teacher.
(b) She falsified records.
(c) She cheats on a test.
(d) She causes vandalism.
5. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pip in a fight with?
2. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
3. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
4. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
5. What does Morgan want to mention to Cam to get him to leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
2. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
5. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
6. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
7. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
8. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
9. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
10. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)