|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam flew.
(b) Cam cheated.
(c) Cam winked at her.
(d) Cam disappeared for a moment.
2. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) All of these.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He never said anything to her.
(d) He seems so normal.
3. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
4. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Midsummer's Night Eve.
(c) Graduation Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
5. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Looks for his future.
(b) Prays for him.
(c) Sings him a song.
(d) Writes him a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
2. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
3. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
4. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
2. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
3. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
4. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
5. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
6. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
7. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
8. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
9. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
10. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)