|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Writes him a letter.
(b) Looks for his future.
(c) Sings him a song.
(d) Prays for him.
2. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
(a) Trains with Dawn.
(b) Hides from Dawn.
(c) Writes letters to friends.
3. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Graduation Day.
(d) Midsummer's Night Eve.
4. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
5. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is not cute.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
2. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
3. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
4. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
5. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
2. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
3. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
4. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
5. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
6. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
7. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
8. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
9. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
10. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)