|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cam?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A goblin.
2. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
(a) Welcoming a young man with a suitcase to the house.
(b) Sending a package.
(c) Digging a hole in the backyard.
(d) Mowing her lawn in the dark.
3. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He seems so normal.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He never said anything to her.
(d) All of these.
4. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
5. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(b) To remind her of their first kiss.
(c) To hold onto a memory.
(d) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
2. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
3. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
4. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
5. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
2. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
3. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
4. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
5. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
6. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
7. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
8. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
9. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
10. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)