|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(b) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(c) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(d) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
2. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His arm.
(b) His legs.
(c) His chest.
(d) His back.
3. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) His t-shirt.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) His jersey.
(d) The night gown he gave her.
4. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After rehearsals.
(b) On the weekends.
(c) After school.
(d) After football games.
5. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He is ready for a change.
(b) He can be successful here.
(c) He did not fit in there.
(d) He missed his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
2. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
3. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
4. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
5. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
2. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
3. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
4. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
5. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
6. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
7. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
8. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
9. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
10. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)