|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can kill fairies?
2. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His chest.
(b) His back.
(c) His arm.
(d) His legs.
3. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After rehearsals.
(b) After school.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) After football games.
4. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
(a) The stairs.
(b) The back porch.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(a) Crinkling paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
2. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
3. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
4. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
5. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
2. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
3. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
4. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
5. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
6. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
7. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
8. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
9. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
10. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)