|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
(a) She sees Pip together with Eden.
(b) She has a dream of kissing Pip.
(c) She has a vision of life without Cam.
(d) She starts to hope Cam will leave.
2. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(b) Showing affection.
(c) Hitting guys.
3. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He seems so normal.
(b) He never said anything to her.
(c) All of these.
(d) He gets sick.
4. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
(a) The Green Toad.
(b) The Blue Fish.
(c) The Yellow Iguana.
(d) The Red Parrot.
5. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
2. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
3. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
5. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
2. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
3. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
4. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
5. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
6. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
7. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
8. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
9. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
10. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)