|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is not cute.
(c) He is younger.
(d) He is older.
2. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is not time for her yet.
(b) It is invisible.
(c) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(d) It is only visible in visions.
3. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
4. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
(a) He is ignoring her.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is lying to her.
5. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
2. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
3. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
4. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
5. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
2. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
3. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
4. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
5. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
6. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
7. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
8. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
9. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)