|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Massif?
(a) All of these.
(b) Cam's father.
(c) The fairy king.
(d) The reason Cam must return to Otherworld.
2. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
(a) A native queen.
(c) The mortal of his choosing.
(d) The princess.
3. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
(a) A pity party.
(b) The last hurrah.
(d) The end of the world.
4. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His arms around her.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His smell.
(d) His voice.
5. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(b) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(c) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(d) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
2. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
3. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
5. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
2. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
3. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
4. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
5. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
6. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
7. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
8. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
9. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
10. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)