|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His chest.
(b) His legs.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
2. What does Morgan's mom say she dislikes about Cam's parents?
(a) They are tight lipped.
(b) They are poor.
(c) They are arrogant.
(d) They are wreckless.
3. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
4. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) He will stay with her.
(b) All of these.
(c) He will be a fairy.
(d) He will always love her.
5. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is ignoring her.
(d) He is lying to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
2. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
3. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
4. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
5. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
2. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
3. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
4. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
5. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
6. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
7. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
8. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
9. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
10. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)