|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) The night gown he gave her.
(c) His t-shirt.
(d) His jersey.
2. What is Cam's last name?
3. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is not cute.
(b) He is younger.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is gay.
4. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He did not fit in there.
(b) He missed his mother.
(c) He is ready for a change.
(d) He can be successful here.
5. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) A cot.
(b) Her bed.
(c) A classroom.
(d) A shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
2. How did Cam's older brother die?
3. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
5. What can kill fairies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
2. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
3. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
4. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
5. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
8. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
9. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
10. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)