|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cam's last name?
2. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
3. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Make a choice for their future.
(b) Speak to humans.
(c) Feel real emotions.
(d) Pass through the portal between worlds.
4. What is the name of Morgan's school?
(a) Sanctuary High.
(b) Spillman High.
(c) Stewart High.
(d) Steven's High.
5. What do people call Morgan at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cam?
2. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
3. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
4. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
5. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
2. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
3. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
4. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
5. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
6. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
7. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
8. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
9. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
10. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)