|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
(a) She is worried about a test.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She thinks Cam is dying.
(d) She thinks Cam is cheating on her.
2. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(c) Watching TV.
3. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) He makes her promise.
(b) Cam disappears.
(c) She has a vision.
(d) She gets mad at him.
4. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To make a plan for Cam.
(b) To plan a birthday party.
(c) To go on a date.
(d) To talk about fairies.
5. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His voice.
(b) His arms around her.
(c) His smell.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cam?
2. Why was Cam switched at birth?
3. What do people call Morgan at school?
4. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
5. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
2. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
3. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
4. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
5. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
6. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
7. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
8. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
9. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
10. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)