|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) A classroom.
(b) A cot.
(c) A shed.
(d) Her bed.
2. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His chest.
(d) His arm.
3. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) At war.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He got sick.
4. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
(b) Mrs. Sparks.
5. Why was Cam switched at birth?
(a) He was banned.
(b) He was punished.
(c) He was sickly.
(d) It is tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
2. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
3. What does Morgan's mom say she dislikes about Cam's parents?
4. What is Cam?
5. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
2. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
3. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
4. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
5. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
6. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
7. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
8. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
9. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
10. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)