|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
(a) She is worried about a test.
(b) She thinks Cam is dying.
(c) She thinks Cam is cheating on her.
(d) She hears her parents fighting.
2. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
(a) She changes her look often.
(b) She is always sick.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She can do magic tricks.
3. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
4. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(a) Crinkling paper.
5. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
(a) He can't remember it.
(b) He accidentally scored.
(c) He hurt someone.
(d) He cheated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
2. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
3. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
2. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
3. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
4. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
5. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
6. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
7. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
8. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
9. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
10. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)