|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Massif?
(a) Cam's father.
(b) The reason Cam must return to Otherworld.
(c) All of these.
(d) The fairy king.
2. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) Cam disappears.
(b) He makes her promise.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) She has a vision.
3. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After rehearsals.
(b) After football games.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) After school.
4. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is not time for her yet.
(b) It is only visible in visions.
(c) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(d) It is invisible.
5. What position does Cam play on the football team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
2. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
3. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
5. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
2. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
3. How does Dawn get Cam to come with her?
4. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
5. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
6. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
7. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
8. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
9. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
10. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)