|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
(a) A store.
(b) A spell.
(c) A forge.
(d) A wand.
2. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
(b) All of these.
3. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To talk about fairies.
(b) To plan a birthday party.
(c) To make a plan for Cam.
(d) To go on a date.
4. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
(a) He cheated.
(b) He can't remember it.
(c) He hurt someone.
(d) He accidentally scored.
5. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He can be successful here.
(b) He missed his mother.
(c) He did not fit in there.
(d) He is ready for a change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
2. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
3. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
4. What is Cam's last name?
5. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
2. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
3. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
4. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
5. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
6. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
7. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
8. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
9. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
10. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)