|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
(b) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(c) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(d) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
2. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She talks to her friend.
(d) She sees Cam's night go out.
3. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
(a) She says a bad word.
(b) She is late for class.
(c) She yells at another class member.
(d) She falls asleep in class.
5. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
(a) He is sickly again.
(b) He is well now.
(c) Pip needs to come home.
(d) They need a ruler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
2. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
3. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
5. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
2. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
3. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
4. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
5. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
6. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
7. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
8. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
9. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
10. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)