|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Speak to humans.
(b) Feel real emotions.
(c) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(d) Make a choice for their future.
2. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He needs some distance.
3. What is the boy at the locker's name?
4. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her head.
5. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
(a) She calls him.
(b) She chats with him online.
(c) She talks to him at the window.
(d) She prays for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
2. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
3. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
4. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
5. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
2. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
3. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
4. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
5. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
6. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
7. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
8. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
9. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
10. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)