|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
(a) The hot tub.
(b) The freezer.
(c) The shower.
(d) The sand box.
2. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Sings him a song.
(b) Looks for his future.
(c) Writes him a letter.
(d) Prays for him.
3. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He did not fit in there.
(b) He missed his mother.
(c) He can be successful here.
(d) He is ready for a change.
4. What is Gizelle's job at the restaurant?
5. Who is Massif?
(a) Cam's father.
(b) The reason Cam must return to Otherworld.
(c) All of these.
(d) The fairy king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
2. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
3. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
4. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
5. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
2. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
3. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
4. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
5. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
6. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
7. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
8. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
9. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
10. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)