|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
(a) He hurt someone.
(b) He cheated.
(c) He accidentally scored.
(d) He can't remember it.
2. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
(a) The hot tub.
(b) The sand box.
(c) The shower.
(d) The freezer.
3. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The library.
(b) The college.
(c) From Pip and Dawn.
(d) The internet.
4. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(d) Watching TV.
5. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
2. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
3. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
4. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
5. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
2. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
3. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
4. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
5. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
8. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
9. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
10. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)