|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(b) Showing affection.
(c) Hitting guys.
2. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They meet their mate.
(b) They begin their schooling.
(c) They get new wings.
(d) They become a full fairy.
3. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
(a) She is a cheerleader.
(b) She said Sierra would go to community college.
(c) She is better than her at math.
(d) She took Sierra's boyfriend.
4. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
5. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
2. What do people call Morgan at school?
3. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
4. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
5. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
2. Where did Pip's scars come from?
3. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
4. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
5. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
6. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
7. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
8. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
9. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
10. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)