|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(a) Crinkling paper.
2. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) He makes her promise.
(b) She has a vision.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) Cam disappears.
3. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
4. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Cries in her bed.
(b) Begs for a vision.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Looks at the stars.
5. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The library.
(b) From Pip and Dawn.
(c) The internet.
(d) The college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
2. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
3. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
4. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
5. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
2. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
3. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
4. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
5. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
6. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
7. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
8. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)