|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To remind her of their first kiss.
(b) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(c) To hold onto a memory.
(d) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
2. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After football games.
(b) After school.
(c) After rehearsals.
(d) On the weekends.
3. What is Cam's last name?
4. What can kill fairies?
5. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He knows he is leaving.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He wants to ease out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
2. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
3. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
5. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
2. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
3. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
4. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
5. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
6. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
7. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
8. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
9. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
10. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)