|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Morgan's school?
(a) Stewart High.
(b) Spillman High.
(c) Sanctuary High.
(d) Steven's High.
2. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To remind her of their first kiss.
(b) To hold onto a memory.
(c) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(d) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
3. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
4. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His arms around her.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His voice.
(d) His smell.
5. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Looks for his future.
(b) Writes him a letter.
(c) Prays for him.
(d) Sings him a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
2. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
3. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
4. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
5. What position does Cam play on the football team?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
2. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
3. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
4. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
5. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
6. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
7. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
8. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
9. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
10. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)