|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan suggest Pip do for the party?
(a) Stay with her.
(b) Invite a date.
(c) Do a dance solo.
(d) Sing a song.
2. Who does Pip think will hurt Morgan if the plan is discovered?
(b) All of these.
(d) Mrs. Browne.
3. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(b) Her mother.
4. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
(a) She throws water on her.
(b) She slams the door in her face.
(c) She pushes her down.
(d) She ignores her.
5. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
(a) She got embarrassed.
(b) She tried to spin.
(c) She slipped in a puddle.
(d) She tripped over Pip.
6. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
(a) Kill Cam.
(b) Tamper with her powers.
(c) Leave her with nobody.
(d) Make her suffer her whole life.
7. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
(a) He finds it painful when he thought it would be nice.
(b) He was told he never would love.
(c) Nobody has ever loved him.
(d) Fairies don't feel love.
8. How long was Pip incarcerated?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
9. Why does Morgan pull Cam into a sprinkler?
(a) To be romantic.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To avoid Dawn.
(d) To hide from Pip.
10. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
(a) It is too scary for him.
(b) Girls have already invited him.
(c) He wants to go with her.
(d) He will be leaving.
11. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He tried to contact his parents.
(b) He fell in love.
(c) He went where he was not allowed.
(d) He took the punishment for another fairy.
12. How long do fairies live?
(a) 100,000 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 10,000 years.
13. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
(a) His home land.
(b) True love.
(c) Someone he loves.
(d) His brother.
14. Why does Morgan go to the bathroom as soon as she gets to the Green Toad?
(a) To make her decision.
(b) To fix her make-up.
(c) To confront Dawn.
(d) To hide from Cam.
15. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
(a) He is replacing Cam.
(b) She is putting too much thought into her dreams.
(c) Fairy magic.
(d) Cam is changing so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pip in a fight?
2. Why does Pip say Morgan is dreaming of him?
3. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
4. Why is Pip so tired on his birthday?
5. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)