Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
2. What has been wrong with Gracie?
(a) She has HIV.
(b) She is autistic.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She has a skin condition.
3. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He went where he was not allowed.
(b) He tried to contact his parents.
(c) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(d) He fell in love.
4. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
(a) He was supposed to look out for her.
(b) He really likes Morgan.
(c) He caused it.
(d) He knew it would happen.
5. How long do fairies live?
(a) 1,000 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 100,000 years.
6. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
(a) He is always angry.
(b) He hates himself.
(c) He is excited to leave.
(d) He is confused.
7. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
(a) She wants to be with Cam even though he might be miserable.
(b) She wants to celebrate her party by herself.
(c) She wants to have the two boys to herself.
(d) She wants to be with Pip even though he is new.
8. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If he he stops the transformation process.
(b) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(c) If he gives his crown to someone else.
(d) If he recognizes his true love.
9. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her ankle.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her nose.
10. What does Cam give Morgan on her birthday?
(a) Chocolate roses.
(b) A new book.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A red dress.
11. What makes Morgan finally admit she loves Pip?
(a) She tries to kiss him.
(b) She sees a vision.
(c) She gets jealous of Sara.
(d) She weeps for him.
12. Where does Morgan find old scars on Pip?
(a) His arms.
(b) His feet.
(c) His back.
(d) His stomach.
13. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
(a) Her doubts.
(b) Her visions.
(c) Her judgement.
(d) Her future.
14. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
(a) His wants.
(b) His past.
(c) His future.
(d) All of these.
15. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
(a) The school.
(b) Cam's house.
(d) The stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
2. What language can Pip speak?
3. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
4. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
5. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)