|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He fell in love.
(b) He went where he was not allowed.
(c) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(d) He tried to contact his parents.
2. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
(b) A blouse.
(c) A plaque.
(d) A book.
3. Whose lawn does Morgan's mom say she did bad things on?
(a) Ms. Noser's.
(b) Mrs. Newsom's.
(c) Mr. Nelson's.
(d) Dr. Nesser's.
4. What shows Morgan that her feelings for Pip are real?
(a) Pip shows up in her visions of the future.
(b) Cam says he can see her love waning.
(c) She dreams about Pip.
(d) Fairy spells do not affect her.
5. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
(a) All of these.
6. Why does Morgan have a hard time doing her make-up for the party?
(a) She is distracted.
(b) She is crying.
(c) The power is out.
(d) She sees spots in the mirror.
7. How is Cam different from most fairies?
(a) He can't fly yet.
(b) He feels love.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He is strong.
8. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His locker.
(c) His back pack.
(d) His mailbox.
9. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
(a) Leave her with nobody.
(b) Tamper with her powers.
(c) Kill Cam.
(d) Make her suffer her whole life.
10. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
11. How old is Dawn?
12. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
(a) He finds it painful when he thought it would be nice.
(b) Fairies don't feel love.
(c) Nobody has ever loved him.
(d) He was told he never would love.
13. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
(a) Dismissing his feelings.
(b) Worrying about others wants.
(c) Weaving his spell.
(d) Being nice to her.
14. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
(a) He is scared of it.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is happy about it.
(d) He knows it won't work.
15. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
(a) A love note.
(b) A picture she took.
(c) A hicky.
(d) A book about fairies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
2. Why does Morgan go to the bathroom as soon as she gets to the Green Toad?
3. What does Cam give Morgan on her birthday?
4. What has been wrong with Gracie?
5. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)