|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been wrong with Gracie?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She has a skin condition.
(c) She has HIV.
(d) She has cancer.
2. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
(a) They don't understand love.
(b) They don't meddle with the heart.
(c) They can't force people to do things.
(d) They have been banned from that magic.
3. What is Morgan doing during Pip's first game?
(c) Writing letters.
(d) Snuggling with Cam.
4. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
(a) Opens the door.
(b) Kicks him out.
(c) Closes the door.
(d) Sends Morgan's father to the room as well.
5. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
(a) His wants.
(b) His future.
(c) His past.
(d) All of these.
6. How does the team feel about Cam quitting?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are relieved.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are happy.
7. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
(a) It involves too much pain.
(b) It doesn't feel right.
(c) It makes people crazy.
(d) It is a weakness.
8. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
(a) For the dance accident.
(b) A goodbye present.
(c) For making him feel happy.
(d) In return for the makeover.
9. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
(a) She wants to celebrate her party by herself.
(b) She wants to be with Cam even though he might be miserable.
(c) She wants to have the two boys to herself.
(d) She wants to be with Pip even though he is new.
10. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
(a) All of these.
(c) The internet.
11. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
(a) Inspirational stories.
(b) Information on fairies.
(c) Strength boosters.
(d) An overcoat to hide his wings.
12. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
(a) The stadium.
(b) The school.
(d) Cam's house.
13. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
14. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
(a) It is too scary for him.
(b) Girls have already invited him.
(c) He will be leaving.
(d) He wants to go with her.
15. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
(a) Her judgement.
(b) Her future.
(c) Her visions.
(d) Her doubts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
2. What does Cam give Morgan on her birthday?
3. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
4. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
5. What language can Pip speak?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)