|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
(b) All of these.
2. What is Morgan doing during Pip's first game?
(a) Writing letters.
(c) Snuggling with Cam.
3. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
(a) She will have life long guilt.
(b) It will kill them.
(c) The fairies will be cruel.
(d) They will not know what is coming.
4. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
(a) The school.
(b) Cam's house.
(c) The stadium.
5. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If he gives his crown to someone else.
(b) If he recognizes his true love.
(c) If he he stops the transformation process.
(d) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
6. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He tossed and turned all night.
(c) He never came back from his date.
(d) He was asking about her.
7. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
(a) She wants to celebrate her party by herself.
(b) She wants to have the two boys to herself.
(c) She wants to be with Pip even though he is new.
(d) She wants to be with Cam even though he might be miserable.
8. What language can Pip speak?
9. Who is Pip in a fight with?
10. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
(b) A blouse.
(c) A book.
(d) A plaque.
11. What does Cam give Morgan on her birthday?
(a) A new book.
(b) A red dress.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Chocolate roses.
12. Why don't most people notice Cam's changes?
(a) Dawn hides it.
(b) They don't love him.
(c) They are oblivious.
(d) He is under a spell.
13. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
(a) A goodbye present.
(b) In return for the makeover.
(c) For the dance accident.
(d) For making him feel happy.
14. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
15. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
(a) He is scared of it.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is happy about it.
(d) He knows it won't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
2. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
3. What does Morgan want to mention to Cam to get him to leave?
4. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
5. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)