|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pip think will hurt Morgan if the plan is discovered?
(b) Mrs. Browne.
(d) All of these.
2. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
(a) She had another dream of kissing him.
(b) She wants to send him away.
(c) She is embarrassed about their dance.
(d) She is angry with him.
3. Who shows off Pip's football skills?
4. What does Morgan want to mention to Cam to get him to leave?
(a) His wings.
(d) His kingdom.
5. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
(a) Dawn won't let him.
(b) Morgan asks him not to.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) He is afraid.
6. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
(a) He is always angry.
(b) He hates himself.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is excited to leave.
7. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(b) If he he stops the transformation process.
(c) If he recognizes his true love.
(d) If he gives his crown to someone else.
8. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
(a) Strength boosters.
(b) An overcoat to hide his wings.
(c) Information on fairies.
(d) Inspirational stories.
9. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
(a) Her doubts.
(b) Her judgement.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her visions.
10. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(a) Her mother.
11. Why does Morgan know she can't control her destiny?
(a) Cam is pulling away from her.
(b) Her visions are never wrong.
(c) She is not in control of anything.
(d) She doesn't know what she wants.
12. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
(a) Pip will not be forgotten.
(b) He will miss his homeland.
(c) The spell will break.
(d) He will be smaller.
13. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
(a) She wants to have the two boys to herself.
(b) She wants to be with Pip even though he is new.
(c) She wants to celebrate her party by herself.
(d) She wants to be with Cam even though he might be miserable.
14. Where does Morgan learn about Sierra's expulsion?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The gazebo.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The ballroom.
15. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Wanting to help Cam.
(b) Not fitting in.
(c) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
(d) Being in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
2. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
3. How does Morgan hope to feel at the end of her birthday?
4. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
5. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)