|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pip so tired on his birthday?
(a) He was reading.
(b) He was watching over Morgan.
(c) He was out with Sara.
(d) He was training with Dawn.
2. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
3. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(b) He fell in love.
(c) He went where he was not allowed.
(d) He tried to contact his parents.
4. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
(a) Information on fairies.
(b) An overcoat to hide his wings.
(c) Inspirational stories.
(d) Strength boosters.
5. What does Pip say is controlling Morgan when he hears their plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) Her powers.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her love.
6. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
(a) A book about fairies.
(b) A picture she took.
(c) A hicky.
(d) A love note.
7. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) She sees Cam marrying Dawn.
(b) She sees Pip walking in leaves.
(c) She sees Cam dying.
(d) She sees Pip graduating.
8. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
(a) Closes the door.
(b) Sends Morgan's father to the room as well.
(c) Opens the door.
(d) Kicks him out.
9. Why does Pip say Morgan is dreaming of him?
(a) He is her true love.
(b) He dreams about her too.
(c) He is meant to take Cam's place.
(d) He cast a spell on her.
10. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
(a) Cam is not on the team any more.
(b) Dawn doesn't like it.
(c) She doesn't want to waste her time with Cam.
(d) She doesn't want to have feelings for Pip.
11. Who will take Cam's place in the fairy world?
12. Why does Morgan have a hard time doing her make-up for the party?
(a) She sees spots in the mirror.
(b) She is crying.
(c) The power is out.
(d) She is distracted.
13. What is Gracie's last name?
14. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
(c) Her mother.
15. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
(a) He was told he never would love.
(b) Fairies don't feel love.
(c) Nobody has ever loved him.
(d) He finds it painful when he thought it would be nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
2. Where does Morgan learn about Sierra's expulsion?
3. What causes Sierra to be expelled?
4. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
5. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)