|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pip punished?
(a) He went where he was not allowed.
(b) He took the punishment for another fairy.
(c) He tried to contact his parents.
(d) He fell in love.
2. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) She sees Cam marrying Dawn.
(b) She sees Cam dying.
(c) She sees Pip walking in leaves.
(d) She sees Pip graduating.
3. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
(a) It doesn't feel right.
(b) It makes people crazy.
(c) It is a weakness.
(d) It involves too much pain.
4. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
(a) He finds it painful when he thought it would be nice.
(b) Nobody has ever loved him.
(c) He was told he never would love.
(d) Fairies don't feel love.
5. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her ankle.
6. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
(a) They don't understand love.
(b) They have been banned from that magic.
(c) They can't force people to do things.
(d) They don't meddle with the heart.
7. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
(a) The fairies will be cruel.
(b) She will have life long guilt.
(c) It will kill them.
(d) They will not know what is coming.
8. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
(a) She throws water on her.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She pushes her down.
(d) She slams the door in her face.
9. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is always angry.
(c) He is excited to leave.
(d) He hates himself.
10. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(b) If he recognizes his true love.
(c) If he he stops the transformation process.
(d) If he gives his crown to someone else.
11. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
(a) Cam is not on the team any more.
(b) Dawn doesn't like it.
(c) She doesn't want to waste her time with Cam.
(d) She doesn't want to have feelings for Pip.
12. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
(a) She has no feelings for Pip.
(b) She sees him looking normal in the future.
(c) She knows how he is feeling.
(d) She had a vision of their plan working.
13. What shows Morgan that her feelings for Pip are real?
(a) Fairy spells do not affect her.
(b) Pip shows up in her visions of the future.
(c) She dreams about Pip.
(d) Cam says he can see her love waning.
14. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
(a) His back pack.
(b) His locker.
(c) His mailbox.
(d) His bedroom.
15. Where is Morgan during Pip's first game?
(a) The stadium.
(b) The school.
(d) Cam's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
2. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
3. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
4. Why does Morgan know she can't control her destiny?
5. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)