|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Midsummer's Night Eve.
(c) Graduation Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
(a) His identity will change.
(c) The reappearance of magic.
(d) A cosmic change.
3. What does Gizelle do that bothers Morgan?
(a) Cancels the party.
(b) Plans for two cakes.
(c) Forces menu options on Morgan.
(d) Flirts with Pip.
4. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Studly Sixteen.
(b) His Strange Sixteen.
(c) His Sweet Sixteen.
(d) His Soft Sixteen.
5. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
(a) A forge.
(b) A store.
(c) A spell.
(d) A wand.
6. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Make a choice for their future.
(b) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(c) Speak to humans.
(d) Feel real emotions.
7. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
8. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
9. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
(a) She can do magic tricks.
(b) She changes her look often.
(c) She is always sick.
(d) She is psychic.
10. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam winked at her.
(b) Cam cheated.
(c) Cam flew.
(d) Cam disappeared for a moment.
11. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) The stadium.
(b) The locker room.
(c) The library.
(d) The restroom.
12. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Begs for a vision.
(b) Cries in her bed.
(c) Looks at the stars.
(d) Goes to sleep.
13. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
(a) She said Sierra would go to community college.
(b) She is a cheerleader.
(c) She is better than her at math.
(d) She took Sierra's boyfriend.
14. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
(a) He is online.
(b) His light is on.
(c) She asks his mother.
(d) She can sense it.
15. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
(a) Marry Cam.
(b) Harm Morgan.
(c) Take Cam too soon.
(d) Reveal too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
2. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
3. What position does Cam play on the football team?
4. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
5. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)