|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(c) Crinkling paper.
2. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(b) To remind her of their first kiss.
(c) To hold onto a memory.
(d) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
3. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
(a) The Asian Room.
(b) The African Room.
(c) The Tahiti Room.
(d) The European Room.
4. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
5. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The internet.
(b) From Pip and Dawn.
(c) The library.
(d) The college.
6. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
(a) A cosmic change.
(c) His identity will change.
(d) The reappearance of magic.
7. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
(a) All of these.
8. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
9. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
(a) Always trust your visions.
(b) Don't let them take me away from you.
(c) They are changing me.
(d) You are my gift.
10. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He wants to protect her.
(b) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(c) He needs some distance.
(d) He is mad at her.
11. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To talk about fairies.
(b) To go on a date.
(c) To plan a birthday party.
(d) To make a plan for Cam.
12. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Feel real emotions.
(b) Speak to humans.
(c) Make a choice for their future.
(d) Pass through the portal between worlds.
13. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
(a) She thinks Cam is dying.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She thinks Cam is cheating on her.
(d) She is worried about a test.
14. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) Midsummer's Night Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) His 16th birthday.
(d) Graduation Day.
15. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) The stadium.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The library.
(d) The locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
2. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
3. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
4. What position does Cam play on the football team?
5. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)