|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
(a) They are changing me.
(b) You are my gift.
(c) Don't let them take me away from you.
(d) Always trust your visions.
2. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
(a) Harm Morgan.
(b) Reveal too much.
(c) Take Cam too soon.
(d) Marry Cam.
3. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
(a) She starts to hope Cam will leave.
(b) She sees Pip together with Eden.
(c) She has a dream of kissing Pip.
(d) She has a vision of life without Cam.
4. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
5. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
(a) A pity party.
(c) The last hurrah.
(d) The end of the world.
6. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
(a) A hit to the head.
(b) His illness.
(c) His medication.
(d) Her vision.
7. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
(c) Music Theory.
8. What is Cam?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A goblin.
(d) A fairy.
9. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is not time for her yet.
(b) It is invisible.
(c) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(d) It is only visible in visions.
10. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After school.
(b) On the weekends.
(c) After football games.
(d) After rehearsals.
11. What can kill fairies?
12. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) All of these.
(b) He seems so normal.
(c) He never said anything to her.
(d) He gets sick.
13. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
(a) Pip needs to come home.
(b) He is well now.
(c) He is sickly again.
(d) They need a ruler.
14. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To talk about fairies.
(b) To plan a birthday party.
(c) To make a plan for Cam.
(d) To go on a date.
15. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
2. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
3. What do people call Morgan at school?
4. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
5. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)