|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
(d) Music Theory.
2. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He missed his mother.
(b) He did not fit in there.
(c) He is ready for a change.
(d) He can be successful here.
3. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
(a) She starts to hope Cam will leave.
(b) She has a vision of life without Cam.
(c) She has a dream of kissing Pip.
(d) She sees Pip together with Eden.
4. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
(a) She thinks Cam is cheating on her.
(b) She is worried about a test.
(c) She thinks Cam is dying.
(d) She hears her parents fighting.
5. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
(a) His illness.
(b) Her vision.
(c) His medication.
(d) A hit to the head.
6. What is the name of Morgan's school?
(a) Sanctuary High.
(b) Stewart High.
(c) Spillman High.
(d) Steven's High.
7. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
(a) The European Room.
(b) The African Room.
(c) The Asian Room.
(d) The Tahiti Room.
8. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
9. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(c) Watching TV.
10. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His knowledge.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His innocence.
11. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) All of these.
(b) He will be a fairy.
(c) He will always love her.
(d) He will stay with her.
12. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They get new wings.
(b) They become a full fairy.
(c) They meet their mate.
(d) They begin their schooling.
13. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) A cot.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A shed.
(d) Her bed.
14. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
(a) Trains with Dawn.
(b) Hides from Dawn.
(d) Writes letters to friends.
15. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) After football games.
(c) After school.
(d) After rehearsals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gizelle's job at the restaurant?
2. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
3. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
4. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
5. What is Cam?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)