|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He needs some distance.
(b) He wants to protect her.
(c) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(d) He is mad at her.
2. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He wants to ease out.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He knows he is leaving.
3. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is invisible.
(b) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(c) It is only visible in visions.
(d) It is not time for her yet.
4. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His reputation.
5. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
(a) She changes her look often.
(b) She is always sick.
(c) She can do magic tricks.
(d) She is psychic.
6. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His legs.
(b) His chest.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
7. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
8. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
(a) The hot tub.
(b) The sand box.
(c) The shower.
(d) The freezer.
9. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Begs for a vision.
(c) Looks at the stars.
(d) Cries in her bed.
10. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(b) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
(c) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(d) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
11. What is the name of Morgan's school?
(a) Stewart High.
(b) Steven's High.
(c) Sanctuary High.
(d) Spillman High.
12. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Midsummer's Night Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Graduation Day.
13. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
(a) She has a vision of life without Cam.
(b) She starts to hope Cam will leave.
(c) She sees Pip together with Eden.
(d) She has a dream of kissing Pip.
14. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
(a) A pity party.
(b) The last hurrah.
(d) The end of the world.
15. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(b) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
2. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
3. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
4. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)