|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(b) It is not time for her yet.
(c) It is only visible in visions.
(d) It is invisible.
2. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To make a plan for Cam.
(b) To plan a birthday party.
(c) To talk about fairies.
(d) To go on a date.
3. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
4. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Graduation Day.
(d) Midsummer's Night Eve.
5. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He never said anything to her.
(c) He seems so normal.
(d) All of these.
6. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
7. What is Gizelle's job at the restaurant?
8. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) At war.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He was murdered.
9. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
(a) He can't remember it.
(b) He hurt someone.
(c) He accidentally scored.
(d) He cheated.
10. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
(b) The princess.
(c) A native queen.
(d) The mortal of his choosing.
11. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam flew.
(b) Cam cheated.
(c) Cam disappeared for a moment.
(d) Cam winked at her.
12. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
(a) She can sense it.
(b) She asks his mother.
(c) He is online.
(d) His light is on.
13. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Begs for a vision.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Looks at the stars.
(d) Cries in her bed.
14. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The library.
(b) From Pip and Dawn.
(c) The college.
(d) The internet.
15. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
(a) Mowing her lawn in the dark.
(b) Sending a package.
(c) Welcoming a young man with a suitcase to the house.
(d) Digging a hole in the backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
2. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
3. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
4. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
5. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)