|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
(a) She falls asleep in class.
(b) She is late for class.
(c) She says a bad word.
(d) She yells at another class member.
2. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
(a) He is taller.
(b) He is thinner.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He smells different.
3. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
4. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He never said anything to her.
(b) He seems so normal.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) All of these.
5. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He is ready for a change.
(b) He missed his mother.
(c) He did not fit in there.
(d) He can be successful here.
6. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
7. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(c) Watching TV.
8. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They begin their schooling.
(b) They get new wings.
(c) They meet their mate.
(d) They become a full fairy.
9. Who is Massif?
(a) All of these.
(b) The reason Cam must return to Otherworld.
(c) Cam's father.
(d) The fairy king.
10. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
(a) Music Theory.
11. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(b) Showing affection.
(c) Hitting guys.
12. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) After school.
(c) After rehearsals.
(d) After football games.
13. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
(a) The mortal of his choosing.
(b) A native queen.
(d) The princess.
14. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) Graduation Day.
(b) His 16th birthday.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Midsummer's Night Eve.
15. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Studly Sixteen.
(b) His Strange Sixteen.
(c) His Soft Sixteen.
(d) His Sweet Sixteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
2. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
3. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
4. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
5. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)