|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam cheated.
(b) Cam flew.
(c) Cam disappeared for a moment.
(d) Cam winked at her.
2. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
(a) She is better than her at math.
(b) She said Sierra would go to community college.
(c) She took Sierra's boyfriend.
(d) She is a cheerleader.
3. What does Gizelle do that bothers Morgan?
(a) Flirts with Pip.
(b) Cancels the party.
(c) Forces menu options on Morgan.
(d) Plans for two cakes.
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(b) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
(c) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(d) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
5. What do people call Morgan at school?
6. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Strange Sixteen.
(b) His Soft Sixteen.
(c) His Studly Sixteen.
(d) His Sweet Sixteen.
7. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
(a) He did not fit in there.
(b) He missed his mother.
(c) He can be successful here.
(d) He is ready for a change.
8. What can kill fairies?
9. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
10. What is Cam's last name?
11. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
(d) Her mother.
12. What is the boy at the locker's name?
13. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He needs some distance.
(b) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He is mad at her.
14. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
(b) Hides from Dawn.
(c) Trains with Dawn.
(d) Writes letters to friends.
15. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
2. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
3. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
4. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)