|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is not time for her yet.
(b) It is only visible in visions.
(c) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(d) It is invisible.
2. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They begin their schooling.
(b) They get new wings.
(c) They meet their mate.
(d) They become a full fairy.
3. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam winked at her.
(b) Cam disappeared for a moment.
(c) Cam flew.
(d) Cam cheated.
4. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His reputation.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His knowledge.
(d) His innocence.
5. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To plan a birthday party.
(b) To go on a date.
(c) To make a plan for Cam.
(d) To talk about fairies.
6. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
(a) He cheated.
(b) He accidentally scored.
(c) He can't remember it.
(d) He hurt someone.
7. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is older.
(b) He is younger.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is not cute.
8. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
(a) The stairs.
(b) The den.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The back porch.
9. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) She feels guilty.
(b) She knows he wants to dump her.
(c) She recognizes the vision from the night before.
(d) She is scared for him.
10. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
(a) The Yellow Iguana.
(b) The Green Toad.
(c) The Blue Fish.
(d) The Red Parrot.
11. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
(a) He is thinner.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He smells different.
12. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
13. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His chest.
(b) His legs.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
14. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To remind her of their first kiss.
(b) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(c) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(d) To hold onto a memory.
15. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(c) Crinkling paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
2. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
3. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
4. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
5. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)