|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Speak to humans.
(b) Feel real emotions.
(c) Make a choice for their future.
(d) Pass through the portal between worlds.
2. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) Cam disappears.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) He makes her promise.
3. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
4. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His knowledge.
(d) His reputation.
5. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To go on a date.
(b) To make a plan for Cam.
(c) To plan a birthday party.
(d) To talk about fairies.
6. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
(a) She calls him.
(b) She talks to him at the window.
(c) She chats with him online.
(d) She prays for him.
7. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He seems so normal.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He never said anything to her.
(d) All of these.
8. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Having to get to know Pip.
(b) The fact that fairies are real.
(c) Cam not being in her future.
(d) The truth about her visions.
9. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
(a) The Green Toad.
(b) The Blue Fish.
(c) The Yellow Iguana.
(d) The Red Parrot.
10. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) All of these.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) He will be a fairy.
(d) He will stay with her.
11. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
(a) She can sense it.
(b) He is online.
(c) His light is on.
(d) She asks his mother.
12. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Cries in her bed.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Begs for a vision.
(d) Looks at the stars.
13. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) His t-shirt.
(b) The night gown he gave her.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) His jersey.
14. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
(a) The mortal of his choosing.
(b) The princess.
(d) A native queen.
15. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
2. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
3. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
4. What do people call Morgan at school?
5. Who is Massif?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)