|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
(a) The Asian Room.
(b) The European Room.
(c) The African Room.
(d) The Tahiti Room.
2. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) He makes her promise.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) Cam disappears.
3. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) He will be a fairy.
(c) He will stay with her.
(d) All of these.
4. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His voice.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His arms around her.
(d) His smell.
5. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Make a choice for their future.
(b) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(c) Feel real emotions.
(d) Speak to humans.
6. What is Cam?
(a) A goblin.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A fairy.
7. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
(c) All of these.
8. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
9. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
(a) She prays for him.
(b) She chats with him online.
(c) She calls him.
(d) She talks to him at the window.
10. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(b) Watching TV.
11. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
(b) Trains with Dawn.
(c) Hides from Dawn.
(d) Writes letters to friends.
12. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
(d) Music Theory.
13. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Looks at the stars.
(b) Cries in her bed.
(c) Begs for a vision.
(d) Goes to sleep.
14. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His chest.
(b) His back.
(c) His legs.
(d) His arm.
15. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) At war.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
2. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
3. What can kill fairies?
4. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
5. What is Cam's last name?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)