|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They meet their mate.
(b) They become a full fairy.
(c) They get new wings.
(d) They begin their schooling.
2. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
(a) She changes her look often.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She can do magic tricks.
(d) She is always sick.
3. What is the boy at the locker's name?
4. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
(a) The Green Toad.
(b) The Yellow Iguana.
(c) The Red Parrot.
(d) The Blue Fish.
5. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
6. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His arms around her.
(b) His voice.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His smell.
7. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(b) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(c) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(d) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
8. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
(a) A forge.
(b) A store.
(c) A wand.
(d) A spell.
9. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
(a) He is thinner.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is shorter.
(d) He smells different.
10. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Cam not being in her future.
(b) The fact that fairies are real.
(c) Having to get to know Pip.
(d) The truth about her visions.
11. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Looks at the stars.
(c) Cries in her bed.
(d) Begs for a vision.
12. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Soft Sixteen.
(b) His Strange Sixteen.
(c) His Sweet Sixteen.
(d) His Studly Sixteen.
13. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He seems so normal.
(b) He never said anything to her.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) All of these.
14. What can kill fairies?
15. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
(a) She asks his mother.
(b) His light is on.
(c) She can sense it.
(d) He is online.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
2. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
3. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
4. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
5. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)