|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
(b) Her mother.
2. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
(a) Marry Cam.
(b) Take Cam too soon.
(c) Reveal too much.
(d) Harm Morgan.
3. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) Graduation Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) His 16th birthday.
(d) Midsummer's Night Eve.
4. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He needs some distance.
(b) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He is mad at her.
5. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is younger.
(b) He is not cute.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is older.
6. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
(a) A hit to the head.
(b) His illness.
(c) Her vision.
(d) His medication.
7. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The stadium.
(c) The library.
(d) The locker room.
8. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The college.
(b) From Pip and Dawn.
(c) The internet.
(d) The library.
9. What is Cam?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A goblin.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A ghost.
10. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) Cam disappears.
(c) She has a vision.
(d) He makes her promise.
11. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is only visible in visions.
(b) It is not time for her yet.
(c) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
(d) It is invisible.
12. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The den.
(d) The back porch.
13. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
(a) The hot tub.
(b) The freezer.
(c) The shower.
(d) The sand box.
14. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Cam not being in her future.
(b) The fact that fairies are real.
(c) The truth about her visions.
(d) Having to get to know Pip.
15. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) He will stay with her.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will be a fairy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
2. What does Gizelle do that bothers Morgan?
3. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
4. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
5. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)