|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His reputation.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His knowledge.
2. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
3. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) His t-shirt.
(c) His jersey.
(d) The night gown he gave her.
4. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
(a) They are changing me.
(b) You are my gift.
(c) Don't let them take me away from you.
(d) Always trust your visions.
5. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
(a) They get new wings.
(b) They meet their mate.
(c) They become a full fairy.
(d) They begin their schooling.
6. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
(a) Her vision.
(b) A hit to the head.
(c) His illness.
(d) His medication.
7. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He knows he is leaving.
(d) He wants to ease out.
8. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
9. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(a) Watching TV.
10. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
(a) Reveal too much.
(b) Take Cam too soon.
(c) Harm Morgan.
(d) Marry Cam.
11. Who is Massif?
(a) The reason Cam must return to Otherworld.
(b) The fairy king.
(c) Cam's father.
(d) All of these.
12. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
(a) The European Room.
(b) The African Room.
(c) The Asian Room.
(d) The Tahiti Room.
13. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is younger.
(b) He is not cute.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is gay.
14. What does Gizelle do that bothers Morgan?
(a) Flirts with Pip.
(b) Forces menu options on Morgan.
(c) Plans for two cakes.
(d) Cancels the party.
15. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
(a) Looks at the stars.
(b) Begs for a vision.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Cries in her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
2. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
3. Where does Cam meet Morgan when she comes to see Cam at the house?
4. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
5. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)