|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
(d) All of these.
2. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(b) He is mad at her.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He needs some distance.
3. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Strange Sixteen.
(b) His Studly Sixteen.
(c) His Soft Sixteen.
(d) His Sweet Sixteen.
4. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His chest.
(d) His legs.
5. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
(d) Crinkling paper.
6. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
(a) The Yellow Iguana.
(b) The Blue Fish.
(c) The Red Parrot.
(d) The Green Toad.
7. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To remind her of their first kiss.
(b) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(c) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(d) To hold onto a memory.
8. What is Cam's last name?
9. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Writes him a letter.
(b) Sings him a song.
(c) Looks for his future.
(d) Prays for him.
10. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
(a) Always trust your visions.
(b) They are changing me.
(c) You are my gift.
(d) Don't let them take me away from you.
11. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
12. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
13. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(c) Watching TV.
14. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) A classroom.
(b) A cot.
(c) Her bed.
(d) A shed.
15. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
(a) She took Sierra's boyfriend.
(b) She is a cheerleader.
(c) She said Sierra would go to community college.
(d) She is better than her at math.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
2. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
3. How did Cam's older brother die?
4. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
5. What is Gizelle's job at the restaurant?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)