|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
2. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(c) Showing affection.
(d) Hitting guys.
3. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam disappeared for a moment.
(b) Cam flew.
(c) Cam cheated.
(d) Cam winked at her.
4. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
(a) She has a dream of kissing Pip.
(b) She sees Pip together with Eden.
(c) She starts to hope Cam will leave.
(d) She has a vision of life without Cam.
5. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Prays for him.
(b) Sings him a song.
(c) Looks for his future.
(d) Writes him a letter.
6. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He got sick.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) At war.
7. What is Cam?
(a) A goblin.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A ghost.
8. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
(a) He will be a fairy.
(b) He will stay with her.
(c) He will always love her.
(d) All of these.
9. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
(c) Watching TV.
10. What does Gizelle do that bothers Morgan?
(a) Forces menu options on Morgan.
(b) Plans for two cakes.
(c) Cancels the party.
(d) Flirts with Pip.
11. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After football games.
(b) After school.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) After rehearsals.
12. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) Graduation Day.
(b) Midsummer's Night Eve.
(c) His 16th birthday.
(d) Christmas Eve.
13. What does Morgan's mom say she dislikes about Cam's parents?
(a) They are tight lipped.
(b) They are wreckless.
(c) They are poor.
(d) They are arrogant.
14. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His smell.
(b) His arms around her.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His voice.
15. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
(a) Sending a package.
(b) Welcoming a young man with a suitcase to the house.
(c) Mowing her lawn in the dark.
(d) Digging a hole in the backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
2. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
3. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
4. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
5. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)