|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapters 46-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
2. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Having to get to know Pip.
(b) The truth about her visions.
(c) The fact that fairies are real.
(d) Cam not being in her future.
3. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) She is scared for him.
(b) She recognizes the vision from the night before.
(c) She knows he wants to dump her.
(d) She feels guilty.
4. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) At war.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He got sick.
5. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
(a) The African Room.
(b) The Tahiti Room.
(c) The European Room.
(d) The Asian Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
2. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
3. Why does Morgan pull Cam into a sprinkler?
4. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
5. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)