|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
(a) He is ignoring her.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is lying to her.
2. What does Morgan suggest Pip do for the party?
(a) Invite a date.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Do a dance solo.
(d) Stay with her.
3. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His voice.
(c) His smell.
(d) His arms around her.
4. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
(a) She sees Cam's night go out.
(b) She talks to her friend.
(c) She reads a book.
(d) She gets sick.
5. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Writes him a letter.
(b) Looks for his future.
(c) Sings him a song.
(d) Prays for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dawn?
2. What can kill fairies?
3. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
4. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
5. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)