|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To talk about fairies.
(b) To make a plan for Cam.
(c) To go on a date.
(d) To plan a birthday party.
2. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Cam not being in her future.
(b) Having to get to know Pip.
(c) The fact that fairies are real.
(d) The truth about her visions.
3. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(c) Showing affection.
(d) Hitting guys.
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
(a) Hearing that Tanner looks demonic.
(b) Hearing that Morgan has seen this in a vision.
(c) Hearing that Pip put the bag in his locker.
(d) Hearing that Morgan met Pip.
5. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
2. What is Cam?
3. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
4. Why was Cam switched at birth?
5. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)