|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) After rehearsals.
(c) After school.
(d) After football games.
2. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
(a) Reveal too much.
(b) Take Cam too soon.
(c) Harm Morgan.
(d) Marry Cam.
3. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
(a) Cam cheated.
(b) Cam winked at her.
(c) Cam disappeared for a moment.
(d) Cam flew.
4. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
(a) It is invisible.
(b) It is not time for her yet.
(c) It is only visible in visions.
(d) It can't be seen by humans when it doesnt want to be.
5. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
(b) Writes letters to friends.
(c) Hides from Dawn.
(d) Trains with Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
2. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
3. What is the name of Morgan's school?
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
5. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)