|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Having to get to know Pip.
(b) The fact that fairies are real.
(c) The truth about her visions.
(d) Cam not being in her future.
2. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
(a) She is worried about a test.
(b) She thinks Cam is dying.
(c) She hears her parents fighting.
(d) She thinks Cam is cheating on her.
3. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
4. When is Cam leaving the world?
(a) His 16th birthday.
(b) Graduation Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Midsummer's Night Eve.
5. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
(a) She talks to her friend.
(b) She gets sick.
(c) She sees Cam's night go out.
(d) She reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
2. What can kill fairies?
3. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
5. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)