|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
(d) Mrs. Sparks.
2. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His arm.
(b) His chest.
(c) His legs.
(d) His back.
3. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
(a) She sees Cam's night go out.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She talks to her friend.
(d) She gets sick.
4. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
(a) He is ignoring her.
(b) He is sick.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is lying to her.
5. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
(a) Mowing her lawn in the dark.
(b) Welcoming a young man with a suitcase to the house.
(c) Sending a package.
(d) Digging a hole in the backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
2. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
3. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
4. What does Morgan's mom say she dislikes about Cam's parents?
5. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)