|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
2. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
(b) Mrs. Sparks.
3. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
(a) Always trust your visions.
(b) Don't let them take me away from you.
(c) You are my gift.
(d) They are changing me.
4. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To hold onto a memory.
(b) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(c) To remind her of their first kiss.
(d) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
5. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
(a) A cosmic change.
(b) The reappearance of magic.
(d) His identity will change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
2. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
3. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
4. What do people call Morgan at school?
5. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)