|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To remind her of their first kiss.
(b) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(c) To hold onto a memory.
(d) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
2. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Looks for his future.
(b) Prays for him.
(c) Writes him a letter.
(d) Sings him a song.
3. What does Morgan demand to see when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His chest.
(d) His legs.
4. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
(a) She calls him.
(b) She talks to him at the window.
(c) She chats with him online.
(d) She prays for him.
5. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
(c) Mrs. Sparks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
2. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
3. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
4. What do people call Morgan at school?
5. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)