|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) Having to get to know Pip.
(b) The truth about her visions.
(c) Cam not being in her future.
(d) The fact that fairies are real.
2. What do people call Morgan at school?
3. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
4. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
(a) After football games.
(b) After rehearsals.
(c) After school.
(d) On the weekends.
5. How is Cam different from most fairies?
(a) He can't fly yet.
(b) He feels love.
(c) He is strong.
(d) He is weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
2. Who is Massif?
3. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
4. Why is Morgan so confused by Eden's relationship?
5. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)