|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cam's older brother die?
(a) He got sick.
(b) At war.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He killed himself.
2. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
(a) Being in love.
(b) Wanting to help Cam.
(c) Wanting to return to Otherworld.
(d) Not fitting in.
3. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) Her bed.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A cot.
(d) A shed.
4. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
(a) Cam is changing so much.
(b) She is putting too much thought into her dreams.
(c) He is replacing Cam.
(d) Fairy magic.
5. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
(a) They have been banned from that magic.
(b) They don't understand love.
(c) They don't meddle with the heart.
(d) They can't force people to do things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
2. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
3. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
4. Who is Pip in a fight with?
5. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)