|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) He makes her promise.
(b) She has a vision.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) Cam disappears.
2. Why doesn't Morgan like what Cam is becoming?
(a) He hates himself.
(b) He is excited to leave.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is always angry.
3. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He wants to protect her.
(c) He needs some distance.
(d) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
4. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The internet.
(b) The library.
(c) The college.
(d) From Pip and Dawn.
5. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
(a) She had another dream of kissing him.
(b) She is embarrassed about their dance.
(c) She wants to send him away.
(d) She is angry with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
2. What is the boy at the locker's name?
3. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
4. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
5. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)