|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(b) To hold onto a memory.
(c) To remind her of their first kiss.
(d) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
2. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
(a) His identity will change.
(b) A cosmic change.
(c) The reappearance of magic.
3. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
(a) His Sweet Sixteen.
(b) His Studly Sixteen.
(c) His Soft Sixteen.
(d) His Strange Sixteen.
4. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
(a) He is not cute.
(b) He is older.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is younger.
5. Why does Sierra Martin hate Morgan?
(a) She is a cheerleader.
(b) She is better than her at math.
(c) She said Sierra would go to community college.
(d) She took Sierra's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
2. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
3. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
5. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)