|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) The fact that fairies are real.
(b) Cam not being in her future.
(c) Having to get to know Pip.
(d) The truth about her visions.
2. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
(d) All of these.
3. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
(a) To surprise her with a picture, since he hates having his picture taken.
(b) To remind her of their first kiss.
(c) To show her things aren't always as bad as they seem.
(d) To hold onto a memory.
4. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
5. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
(b) The mortal of his choosing.
(c) A native queen.
(d) The princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
2. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
3. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
4. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
5. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)