|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Morgan when she gets home, after learning the truth about Cam?
(b) Her mother.
2. Why does Pip go with Morgan to a restaurant?
(a) To talk about fairies.
(b) To make a plan for Cam.
(c) To plan a birthday party.
(d) To go on a date.
3. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He needs some distance.
(b) He is mad at her.
(c) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(d) He wants to protect her.
4. What does Cam use to make the fortune cookie for Morgan?
(a) A forge.
(b) A wand.
(c) A store.
(d) A spell.
5. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
(a) Sending a package.
(b) Welcoming a young man with a suitcase to the house.
(c) Digging a hole in the backyard.
(d) Mowing her lawn in the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
2. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
3. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
4. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
5. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)