|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(a) Hitting guys.
(b) Showing affection.
2. What is Cam?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A goblin.
(d) A ghost.
3. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
(a) The fact that fairies are real.
(b) Having to get to know Pip.
(c) Cam not being in her future.
(d) The truth about her visions.
4. How is Cam different from most fairies?
(a) He is strong.
(b) He feels love.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He can't fly yet.
5. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Speak to humans.
(b) Feel real emotions.
(c) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(d) Make a choice for their future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
2. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
3. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
4. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
5. How did Cam's older brother die?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)