|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Make a choice for their future.
(b) Feel real emotions.
(c) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(d) Speak to humans.
2. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
(a) The reappearance of magic.
(c) A cosmic change.
(d) His identity will change.
3. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
(a) She is angry with him.
(b) She wants to send him away.
(c) She had another dream of kissing him.
(d) She is embarrassed about their dance.
4. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
(c) Showing affection.
(d) Hitting guys.
5. Why was Cam switched at birth?
(a) It is tradition.
(b) He was sickly.
(c) He was punished.
(d) He was banned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
2. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
3. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
5. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)