|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take Cam's place in the fairy world?
2. What can fairies do on their 16th birthday that they can't do any other time?
(a) Make a choice for their future.
(b) Pass through the portal between worlds.
(c) Speak to humans.
(d) Feel real emotions.
3. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The internet.
(b) From Pip and Dawn.
(c) The library.
(d) The college.
4. Where does Morgan wake up after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) A cot.
(b) A shed.
(c) Her bed.
(d) A classroom.
5. Why does Cam have to return to his homeland?
(a) He is well now.
(b) Pip needs to come home.
(c) They need a ruler.
(d) He is sickly again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
2. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
3. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
4. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
5. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)