|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
(a) She talks to her friend.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She gets sick.
(d) She sees Cam's night go out.
2. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
(a) She sees Pip walking in leaves.
(b) She sees Pip graduating.
(c) She sees Cam marrying Dawn.
(d) She sees Cam dying.
3. Why was Cam switched at birth?
(a) He was banned.
(b) He was sickly.
(c) He was punished.
(d) It is tradition.
4. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her stomach.
5. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He needs some distance.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
2. What does Morgan refer to her birthday as while at the restaurant?
3. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
4. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
5. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)