|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
(a) He seems so normal.
(b) He never said anything to her.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
(a) Her vision.
(b) A hit to the head.
(c) His medication.
(d) His illness.
3. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(b) He wants to protect her.
(c) He is mad at her.
(d) He needs some distance.
4. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
(a) Prays for him.
(b) Looks for his future.
(c) Sings him a song.
(d) Writes him a letter.
5. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
2. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
3. What is Morgan upset about at 2:00 AM?
4. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
5. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)