|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do fairies live?
(a) 1,000 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 100,000 years.
2. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
(a) She doesn't want to have feelings for Pip.
(b) Dawn doesn't like it.
(c) Cam is not on the team any more.
(d) She doesn't want to waste her time with Cam.
3. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) Morgan asks him not to.
(c) Dawn won't let him.
(d) He is too weak.
4. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
(a) He caused it.
(b) He knew it would happen.
(c) He really likes Morgan.
(d) He was supposed to look out for her.
5. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(b) If he gives his crown to someone else.
(c) If he he stops the transformation process.
(d) If he recognizes his true love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
2. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
3. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
4. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
5. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)