|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
(a) If he recognizes his true love.
(b) If he he stops the transformation process.
(c) If a human replaces him in the Otherworld.
(d) If he gives his crown to someone else.
2. How old is Dawn?
3. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) Cam disappears.
(c) She has a vision.
(d) He makes her promise.
4. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He wants her to act like everything is normal.
(c) He needs some distance.
(d) He wants to protect her.
5. How long do fairies live?
(a) 10,000 years.
(b) 1,000 years.
(c) 100,000 years.
(d) 100 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan's birthday?
2. Why is Morgan worried about going to a football game after Pip arrives?
3. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
4. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
5. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)